68

"Go," Janna and Chrissy push me. I stumble a bit and look back at them when I've gained my balance. They wave me away and watch intently.

I turn back around and basically run into the tall man.

"Gosh, Dan," I say, stepping back a bit. "Thanks for the w-warning that you were right there."

"You're welcome," he smirks. His eyes never breaking away and keeping the same emotion. I giggle and I see him look at my lips. I bite my own as I look back at his lips. His smirk grows and he pulls me to him quickly. He crashes his lips on mine, making fireworks go off in my mind. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

He seems hungry, like he hasn't kissed me in so long. He came back two days ago and we spent the day together cuddling and kissing. So his sudden movements are a bit surprising, but I love it. I love the way he licks my lips for entrance that I gladly give him. I love the way his tongue tastes and the way his lips feel on mine. I love the feeling of his hands against my back or on my hips. His touch is intoxicating. What am I saying? His whole body is intoxicating. I'm addicted already and I haven't even had him completely.

"Get a room!" someone shouts, but Dan and I ignore whoever it is. I run my hand through his hair at the top of his neck. His body heats up against mine, pushing against me more.

"We don't need a show!" the same voice shouts at us, but louder this time. I think the person shouting got closer to us. It's sounds more like Kyle. I'm slightly pushed away from him as Kyle wiggles his skinny arms between Dan and I.

"Kyle!" I groan. I want to kiss Dan. I want to be against his body. I want to make out with him in front of everybody because I just don't give a fuck. I want him. Dan chuckles at me as I complain at Kyle.

"No PDA at my party," Kyle says.

"You're th-the one to talk," I say sassily.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" he asks.

"You know what I mean," I say, folding my arms across my chest and looking away from him. I look at Dan and see a huge smile on his lips. Clearly, he's enjoying me fussing at Kyle.

"She's got a point, mate," Woody says, coming out of nowhere. I giggle.

"Thank you, Woody," I say, sticking my tongue out at Kyle. Dan pulls me away, chuckling. I turn around a couple of times to stick my tongue at him again and flip him off. Kyle just shakes me off, laughing as he walks away.

Dan takes me out on to the balcony, a wonderful view of London at night. We stand there for a minute or so before Dan tightens his grip on my waist. He moves so he's standing in front of me. He just looks down at me with yet another smirk.

"You're pretty sassy," Dan says, pushing me backwards a little bit.

"Am I? I d-didn't think I was. Maybe it's just me," I say, smirking back up at him.

"It's cute," he says, pushing me lightly against the brick wall. Excitement flows through me.

"I'm cute when I'm sassy? What am I when I'm all happy?" I ask, provoking him more.

"Beautiful," he says. One of his hands holds my hip firmly and the other makes its way to my neck slowly. "And you're hot as fuck pushed against a wall." My heart rate increases. I really want him to kiss me. I want him to trace every inch of my skin with his long, soft fingers. I bite my lip and push my hips into his slightly.

"Patience," Dan says quietly, leaning in slowly. I ignore him and pull his face to mine, putting my hand on the back of his neck. I kiss him roughly, trying to taste as much of him as I can. He kisses me back with the same passion. He pushes harder against me, a fire igniting between us. His hands travel underneath my shirt, feeling my stomach, waist, and back.

I think he has cocaine or some kind of drugs in the tips of his fingers because I feel so high when he touches my skin. When he isn't touching me, my skin feels weird. It's like I need his touch. I'm careless when it comes to his touch. It always feel like my skin comes alive.

His lips slowly move from my lips to my jaw to my neck. He kisses different areas of my neck. I breathe in sharply when he kisses right under my ear. He attacks the spot, making me go crazy with amazing feelings and tingles that surge through my body. I press my body into his more, the feeling of pleasure filling me up.

"Damn it, Sarah," Dan breathes against my skin, giving me chills. "I could take you right now."

"Do it," I say into his ear quietly.

"It's not right," he says kissing my lips and looking into my eyes when he's pulled away.

"T-Then lets go home," I say, messing with the hem of his shirt.

"That's not what I mean," he says. "I could care less if we do it here. I just don't think we are ready for it."

"Why?" I ask.

"You're not in the right position to do it. You're grieving and you want comfort. I'm here to give you comfort, and yeah sex will make you feel good and let you forget for a while, but it's not going to solve anything and you might regret it afterwards. I don't want us to have sex for the first time when you're so vulnerable. I care too much about you to do that to you," he explains.

"You're right," I say. I'm ashamed that I would actually do it because I'm missing Louis. I'm not like that. I miss him so much and I need someone to comfort me. And Dan is here. I'm so happy about that. And I want my first time with Dan to be passionate. I don't want my first time to be because I just wanted to fill a void inside of me.

"I'll gladly make out with you," Dan says, pecking my lips. I smile small. "Don't be upset, please."

"I'm ashamed that I would do that. And I really miss him," I say.

"It's okay, Sarah," he says, embracing me. His arms wrap tightly around my shoulders, my arms tucked between us and my hands resting on his chest. My head sits under his chin. I feel so safe and comfortable. It's like I was made for to fit against his body like this.

"Hey, gu-," Kyle says, coming out to the balcony. "Oh, sorry."

"No, it's okay," Dan says, not letting to of me. I give Kyle a smile small.

"Oh okay. Well, we're getting ready to play charades. You guys can join anytime," he tells us.

"Okay," Dan says. "We'll be in in a few minutes." Kyle nods, going back inside of his flat. Dan and I stand there in the same position for a moment or two more.

"I love you," I say into his chest.

"I love you too," he says. "So much."