Chapter 1

((Woohyun's POV))

I'm Nam Woohyun.
In Korea, Namu also means tree.
The main vocal of Infinite.
The heart prince
The greasy Nam flower
The inspirit Lover
But truly a bad boy............

"Woohyun Oppa!" The fans scream at the gate as we were about to leave the airport. The other members wore their caps and masks to cover their sleepy faces, lowering their heads as they manage to wave at the fans and walk past through. However, as for me, I kept throwing hearts at my fans, waved and smiled, trying to look energetic as possible.

"Woohyun Oppa!" There was a constant call from behind as I was almost about to reach our van, getting back to Seoul. All the members already settled in the car, as Sunggyu hyung signaled me to keep up with the group. "Woohyun Oppa!" The voice called again as I couldn't help but stop and turn around to see who was calling my name. A little fan started to run towards me in a rush but tripped herself, leaving chocolate rolling all over the floor.

"Gwenchana?" I gently pulled her up and popped the last chocolate left in the box in my mouth. " Mashisoyo" I said as I grinned and shuffled her hair. "Be careful next time" The little fan's eyes sparkled with tears

"Saranghae! Woohyun oppa!" The little fan screamed as I jumped in the car.

"Woohyun Woohyun Woohyun..... Never fail to cause a chaos at the airport..."Sunggyu clapped his hands while being sarcastic as I close the van and set off back to Woolim.

Yes........I love my fans..... And not to get distracted from loving my fans, I will never truly fall for someone......

----------------------------------------------------
I dropped my bag along the hallway as I sank myself into the sofa. It was a long flight and I'm totally exhausted. Suddenly my phone rang, I restlessly reached for my phone on the table. It had the name of 1 on it.

"Yobusaeyo?" I picked the phone up and pretended I was listening.

"Oppa can I go over today?" I tried recognizing the girls voice and connecting with a particular face in my head.

"No.....I'm tired today....how about another time..." There were too many girls that came over to my house, I just couldn't recall who girl number 1 was.

"Chebal I'm having a hard day today oppa...." The number 1 girl did an ayegoo through the phone.

"Arasoo..." I gave in as I was tired of the girl whinning. I stood up from the sofa and walked towards a small room beside my bedroom. It was a place no one was allowed to enter, including my members. I turned on the lights and sat on the chair in front of my electronic keyboard which was attached to a computer. Yes, this is where I create my songs, this is where I could be my real self. I started playing a few records I created before we went on the Japan promotion last week. Suddenly my door bell rang, I guess the girl number 1 is here already. I stretched a bit and left the recording room as I locked the door behind me.

"Oppa! " The girl number one smashed her lips on to mine as I answered the door, before I could even recognize her face. Never mind the face, we kept on kissing as we headed to the bedroom.......

As I said ....... I'm truly a bad boy.
And I'm not falling for anyone, I'm just used to having girls for accompany, that's all.....

<author's note>

Anneyong my readers,
I'm back with a Woohyun story.
First, I want to apologize to the inspirits whose bias is Woohyun~
(I know Woohyun is not a bad boy in real life XDD)

It took me a few weeks to decide whether I should really do a bad boy story since I love all my boys XDD

And in the end, I still decided to do it.
I will try to update once every week at least, because I'm quite busy in my senior year.

Wish everyone will be looking forward to my story!

Love you all!
Please feel free to rate and comment :)
I like reading your comments and also replying them too!