Chapter 22

((Woohyun's POV))

It was a nice afternoon discussing my song for the concert with Suna. We haven't been together for such a long time. In my head, I was already planing where to take her tomorrow, maybe we could have a nice stroll along Han river. Suna concentrated listening to my records with earphones on when suddenly my phone rang.

"Yobusaeyo?" I answered.

"Where are you? Don't you remember we have a fan meeting this evening!" Sunggyu scream through the other side of the phone.

"Oh gee I be right there!" I stood up immediately and rush out the door. I totally forgot about the fan meeting. I let out a frustrated growl. I ran with all my might to the parking lot as I finally saw my other members ready to get up the van.

" what's wrong with you Woohyun? You usually  aren't like this... You have never ever forgotten a fan meeting before.... You were always excited..." Sunggyu asked as we were in the van. This was really an awkward feeling...... I never forgotten my fans like ever before, and I can't believe I almost missed out a fan meeting.....what has happened to me... I slowly zoomed out the window...

-----------------------------------------------------

"Oppa?" I quickly concentrated back on signing the CDs as my fan called out.

"Chesonghaeyo~" I gave my fan a warm smile. I kept zooming out through the fan meeting.

" I like your bracelet oppa!" Another fan said as she stood in front of my seat. I wanted to hide my bracelet but it will be too obvious to hide it now..I thought of Suna and then I looked at my fan

"Gumowoyo...."I smiled back at her and held out my hand.

"You will always be our namjachingoo right oppa?" The fan asked as she crossed her fingers happily. She had the most satisfied face ever in the world, then I thought of Suna again and looked back at the fan.

"Of course....." I answered with a fake smile.  That moment I felt scared..I cannot feel the love from the fans anymore.... Was it because of Suna....? It wasn't a good feeling.

----------------------------------------------------
((Suna's POV))

Woohyun just disappeared without telling me, I don't know how long he had left. I gave a stretch after finishing his song... Can't wait to let him hear it! I looked at my watch, it was late already, then I laid down as I rest a bit and browse my phone. I browsed through my Instagram and Facebook. Then I suddenly thought of checking infinite up on google. Pictures of then came flooding out the page. I laughed at a few pictures of him and watched some videos. Then I typed #woohyun and browsed through the hashtag of Instagram. I sat up instantly and looked at the post. There were lots of post with our bracelet.

[Having the same bracelet as my BF
#infinite #woohyun #couplebracelet]

[Finally found the same bracelet as Woohyun at the last shop! All of them were sold out!😭😭 #cpbracelet #woohyun #saranghae]

Then I looked down at my bracelet. The same as all the other ones on the post...that moment I strongly realized I was dating an idol...... And I knew it was a risky decision to love him.... But I still do....