Chapter 9

((Suna's POV))

I started walking up to people in the resting room, asking what kind of drinks they would like. It took me almost half an hour to finish making sure I didn't miss out anyone. I walked quickly pass the fan meeting hall, because with all those people I gradually feel dizzy and unable to breathe. I couldn't recall how I got stage fright, or maybe it wasn't even stage fright, it was more like a kind fear when I have too much people around me, I start to imagine that they are paying full attention to every move I take and then I get overwhelmed by this kind of pressure.

I happened to find out that the grocery shop was pretty far from the fan meeting site and the sun was bloody hot. After finishing picking every drink, I started carrying the heavy drinks back to site. I am sure Woohyun hates me to let me do such a thing. It's such a sarcasm that he could be so nice and lovable to an Inspirit but so cruel to an intern who hasn't done anything wrong. The more I think about it the more I hate him. And as I finally got to the fan meeting site, it was exactly the time that they ended. Huge crowds of fans were surging out the hallway. I took one step backward and hesitated whether I should hide or just simply close my eyes as I walk in. I kept persuading myself that no one would pay attention to someone like me so I should stop those fanciful thoughts. But still I could feel strong glares from all around.

" personal infinite intern....." Suddenly I started hearing whispers. And then I felt a pat.

" hi! I'm an Inspirit, can you hand this to Woohyun?" A girl handed me box. It seems to be like a box of chocolate.

" ok....." And from that second on , it was my worst decision ever. Inspirits started gathering around me desperate to hand me their gifts to the infinite members. I tried to stay calm, but in vain after more and more people started to approach me. I felt on the brink of puking again as the dizziness in my head built up. Suddenly an Inspirit bumped me and all the drinks smashed to the floor. I also dropped the box of chocolate along with the drinks. That moment I felt that something was missing. THE USB!!!! it had Woohyun's creation inside!!!! In front of all those fans, I quickly kneeled down and crawled all over to find the USB. Challenging both my fright and my eyes, I use the last of strength searching between the feet to find the USB. Finally I saw the USB and reached out my hand to grab it. And during the chaos, someone stepped right on my hand. I used all my might to form a hard fist to prevent the USB from smashing to the ground, instead my hand did.

"Ahh..." I cried out as I tumble myself over the box of chocolate.

"Ya!! Look what you did! I made those chocolate overnight for Woohyun oppa!" The fan screamed.

"Chaeseonghaeyo...."I apologized kneeling on my both legs.

((Woohyun's POV))

Our car just came out the parking lot and was about to drive back to Woollim. I successfully avoided Suna and Myungsoo meeting during the whole fan meeting. Even Myungsoo kept wondering where Suna went, I just told him that Suna's guardian would take good care of her.

"What's the chaos outside?" Hoya took off one of his earphones and looked outside. It looks like fans where gathering around someone. I rolled down my window and waved to the fans to say goodbye.

"Woohyun oppa! Look what she has done to us!" Suddenly I heard a fan calling my name. And you know I love my fans no matter what and the call couldn't wear away.

" stop the car!" I finally told the guardian as I kept hearing Inspirits calling my name.

" what? No Woohyun !" Sunggyu yelled from the front seat. But still I didn't care and walked out the van towards the site.

((Suna's POV))

As I was apologizing to the fierce fan, I started hearing screams of Woohyun building up around me. Suddenly some one pushed through the crowd. It was Woohyun.