Chapter 10

((Suna's POV ))

Even I knew I hated him, I still look at him straight into the eyes, begging him to save me out of the crowd.

"Gwenchana?" That was the first thing Woohyun said. Not to me, but to the crying fan.
Woohyun slowly stroke the girls hair to comfort her. And all I did was trying to hold back my tears. I didn't want to show that I needed help, it was stupid for me to ask Woohyun for help in the first place.

" Chaeseonghaeyo....." I stood up, giving them a last bow and apology as I walk through the crowd, holding nothing but the USB. My hair was a total mess, my hand was bleeding and I think I sprained my ankle. But even if I felt pain all over, I still kept on walking, then I started running as far as I could.

((Woohyun's POV))

I didn't say a word as I sat in the car. All the members was curious of what happened to the fans. I remained silent, having Suna's sorrow eyes stuck in my head. Even if I knew Suna didn't do anything wrong, I had to comfort the Inspirit, because I was an idol. I had promised my Fans before that I'll love them no matter what.........

((Suna's POV))

I finally walked to a park where no one was around. I sat down on one of the benches and observed my wounds caused by the total chaos a while ago. I stared at my bleeding fist then I opened up my hand. The USB gently laid unharmed in my palm.

"At least I did something right....." I said to myself. I knew creations are just like a new born baby. So I'm glad I didn't let the creation disappear before it has a chance to shine. After I calmed down a bit and decided to give this USB back to his owner. Even if I knew how much I hated Woohyun, only in his hands will this wonderful music be heard.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Suna!" Myungsoo called me as I walked into their practice room. I knew I looked like a mess, in fact my life was a mess now. I didn't learn to conquer my stage fright nor did I have the time to practice my trainee sessions. That moment I wish after I return this USB, I wouldn't have anything to do the Infinite members anymore. I walked towards Woohyun who seem to not have notice me and patted him on the shoulder.

((Woohyun's POV))

"Suna....." I said as I was shocked to see Suna in front of me. I felt horribly sorry as soon as I saw her sorrow eyes again. " I......"

"Here..." She interrupted me as she held out her bleeding fist. "It's yours..." First, I couldn't react to whole situation, then I slowly reached out my hand and Suna immediately opened her hand as I saw my USB dropped into mine. She smiled. The smile that I knew wasn't a fake one. " It almost got trampled over by your fans." Then she walked away and towards Myungsoo, gently taking off her Personal Infinite intern tag and placed it around Myungsoo's neck. After, she took out a lollipop out from her pocket and handed to Myungsoo. " Nice meeting you my friend...." Those were the last words she left as she walked out the room leaving the infinite members stunned. I sat on the floor and tilted my head against the dancing mirror. I have no idea what I've done.