Chapter 4

((Suna's POV))

With the last bit of lollipop that melted in my mouth, I stood in front of Infinite's resting room, hesitating whether to go in or not. Ok...... Now I'm nervous for real but my guardian before he left had reminded me not to have anymore lollipops. "Aish.... " I let out a whine as I scratched my head and stomped my feet. First, I am nervous of seeing Myungsoo because of the accident this morning. Second, I'm nervous because Managernim made me put on this hilarious tag with "Personal Infinite Intern" on it. I felt stupid being a "personal intern". "Aish....." I let out another whine as suddenly someone called from behind.

"Ya! Fans are not allowed in here!" Someone twisted my shoulder to see my face. It was Sungyeol. He looked liked a Pabo raising an eyebrow as he stared at me from head to toe. Then he realized my stupid tag. "personal intern?" he raised his eyebrow again. '' are you faking to be intern but actually a fan trying to sneak in ?" I hated how Sungyeol looked at me suspiciously.

'' Ani...." I shooked my head, giving Sungyeol a sarcastic smile and decided to walk into the restroom just because he took me as a suspect.

"stop stop stop ! This is our personal restroom!" Sungyeol yelled as he pulled my collar backwards. My anger started to build up because of this pabo.

''well I'm your personal intern so I'm allowed to go in your personal restroom, do you have a problem with that?'' I patiently rephrased my statement again and if Sungyeol wouldn't let go the next minute I will certainly bite him on the arm. As my mouth was about to approach his arm, suddenly the door opened.

" What's with all the fuss?" It was Woohyun with earphones in one ear. He glanced at the two of us.

''Hyung! A fan is trying to invade our restroom!" Sungyeol whined as he wouldn't let go of my collar.

" A fan? How can you tug a fan like this!" Woohyun quickly made Sungyeol let go of my collar. "Gwenchana?" Woohyun gave me the most vibrant smile that I totally didn't expect. I never realized that Woohyun's smile could be so charming. He was really known for being Inspirits nam ja chingoo.  Looking at his smile I forgot to blink or even reply him.

"chae-song-hamida.........I'm not fan......." I was pulled back and raised my stupid tag to Woohyun. "I'm an Intern." and as I expected, his smile faded immediately.....Woohyun smile was exclusive for his fans only.......

-------------------------------------------------------

"ne......ne....ne..igeshimida...." Sunggyu hung up the phone and turned to look at me and Sungyeol. "Managernim said she really is our intern from now on and reminded us to take good care of her." Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck and walked towards me. " Sorry for what just happened...." He gently fussed my bangs and then stared at Sungyeol. "Ya!" Sungyeol was then pulled to the side by Sunggyu.

I slowly turned around to look at my surroundings. There was no one I knew, and everyone was busy helping Infinite style for their performance. Woohyun sat in the quiet corner, listening to his own music. He looked in fact different with what he was like on stage, being energetic and the vibrant smile a while ago. Now he is just eccentric and withdrawn for the rest. As I was hesitating whether I should stand or sit, my eyes met Myungsoo's eyes that reflected in the mirror. Myungsoo gave me grin through the mirror. I quickly nodded back without noticing I was blushing all over.

"Gwenchana....?" After Myungsoo finished styling, he slowly walked towards me and patted me on the head. He seems to be aware that I felt uncomfortable at an unfamiliar place. He led me to the sofa and let me sit, placing his two hands on my shoulder. "Rest a bit...we still about half an hour before the performance starts." Then he walked away to try on his outfit.

((Woohyun's POV))

I sat in the corner, listening to music while the stylist was doing my hair. I glanced at the other members who were chatting and laughing while doing their makeup. Sungjong laughed at Sungyeol for being scolded at Sunggyu earlier because of that new intern. Dongwoo played with Hoya who was practicing his dance moves. And Myungsoo and Sunggyu were discussing about their new performance outfit. As for me, I prefer alone time. I stared through the mirror which had the reflection of the intern, sitting alone on the sofa also with her earphones on. Her head swayed to the beat. I smirked. Maybe we are somehow alike. We enjoy staying alone listening to music.