Chapter 19

((Suna's POV))

My eyes grew wide open as Woohyun kissed me. I was shocked why he did it but he gradually drew me closer with his hand on my neck and the other one on my waist. Slowly I closed my eyes and as we gently tilted our heads one way then the other.

"Woohyun...."I called out as we separated for a gasp of air.

"Mianae.....Suna..... I like you ....but I'm just scared..." He said as he lowered his head. He seems to have something hidden in his mind for a long time. " Trust me .....I really like you..... I can explain about what happened earlier...." He was anxious seeing I wasn't replying. I looked at his charming face as I kissed him again to stop him for talking.

"Let's get you cleaned up..." He said after as he took me by the hand and walked me to the kitchen. He was half naked and his back was big and toned. He let me stand in front of the sink and help me wash my hands from behind in back hug position. I could feel his toned chest against my back. This all felt unreal until my stomach growled because of hungriness. "Hahahahaha....you haven't eat huh..." Woohyun laugh as he pinched my nose. "Let me cook something for both of us" I was glad that he was smiling again as he searched through the refrigerator to find ingredients.

((Woohyun's POV))

"So.... You've been sleeping with a lot of girls before but stopped to after you met me...." Suna said as I told her everything, she lowered down her head and took another slurp of noodles.

"Suna..... But today was really just something stupid I did....." I held her hand caressing her it with my thumb.

"But why..... You are such a nice guy....." Suna was still confused why I did such a thing. I hesitated whether I should tell her about Hyemi and why I turned this way.

"It's about a girl I met before......." I told her. We need to build trust in each other so I told her everything. Suna seems to understand and was concentrated the whole time. She will sometimes reach out her hand to straighten my bangs. This moment with Suna, I felt like I was really cared about by someone.

"So are you sure you like me? " she asked after hearing the story of Hyemi.

"More than anything....." I said and placed my forehead on hers. "More than anyone..."

------------------------------------------------------

((Suna's POV))

The light poured in the room and I opened my eyes, happening to see Woohyun still fast asleep with me in his arms. So this wasn't a dream. I turned over and drew my fingers over his face. His eye brows furrowed and pulled me tighter on the waist.

"Don't go please....." He murmured. Woohyun seems to have a nightmare.

"I won't." I whispered as I kissed him on the forehead. He gently ducked his face into my neck. I slowly caress his hair. This was all so wonderful that it felt so untrue. I held Woohyun's hand. " I love you......"

-------------------------------------------------------

((Woohyun's POV))

Things were getting so busy because it was close to our second world tour. We still have some fan meetings before we leave and a lot and lot of practices.

"Suna!" I pulled her by the hand as she was about to disappear by the hallway. "Thanks for the drinks." I said as held the bottle of tea in my hands.

" Woohyun! I thought you guys were busy so I just placed the drinks by your door." She was shock to see me since we haven't seen each other for days. I back hug her as I settle my head on her shoulder.

"Po go shi po so(I miss you so much.)" I whispered in her ear.

"Nado(me too)." She replied softly. In the words, I could hear how disappointed she was for not able to see me regularly after we were together.

"How about coming over to my house today?" I asked.

" Chinchaleo!" Suna yelled happily as she turned around to see my face.

" hahaha chincha!" I pinched her nose. "See you later" I waved goodbye to her as I left the hallway. I'm sorry Suna.....but I will try to cheer you up....

Hi my readers😅😅😅
Sorry for the really late update...
I've been busy recently and also thinking the last few plots for this story.

Who do you think I should write about next? Hoya? And instead of a Woollim background how about changing it into a  high school background?
What do you guys prefer?
Please leave a comment ❤️❤️❤️

Speaking about Hoya... Have you guys seen his new movie yet ? It was great!

 Have you guys seen his new movie yet ? It was great!