Chapter 11

((Woohyun's POV))

As I got back to my dorm, I went straight to my recording room, placing the USB in my laptop. All of my music tracks remained. I sighed in relief because it took almost a year to actually create these sound tracks. I started listening to them again as I leaned back on my chair, closing my eyes. Have I misunderstood Suna? I thought back. Maybe it wasn't that worse for Myungsoo to spend time with Suna. Maybe I was too on my nerves.

[woohyun's flashback]

" Hey! Wait up! Haemi!" I yelled as I chased her down the hallway.

"Catch me if you can!" Haemi yelled back, refusing to stop. I ran faster to catch up with her and finally reaching out my hand as I pulled her in my arms. I tickled her nose against mine and then placing my lips on hers.

[end of flashback]

I shook my head to let those thoughts wear away.
Before, I fell in love with a trainee. Haemi was a trainee from another company. We met at a comeback stage at MBC where she was one of the back dancers. I genuinely thought that we both deeply loved each other, once nobody finds out we can still be together forever. Now to me forever was a stupid word. Haemi, in fact, never liked me at all. Idols were never meant to fall in love. As soon as my comeback promotion was over and Infinite decided to rest a while, Haemi dumped me and went for another idol who was one of the members in the group which got first on the charts.

When you are idol
Who can actually know who you really are?
Love who you really are
All they know about you is how you react on reality shows
How well you perform during your comeback
And the great feeling of having a boyfriend with all the fame

From then I started accepting the fact, I decided to be a bad boy. A player who wouldn't refuse any girl, because inside he knows that even if he had slept with a lot of girls, no one could ever take away his heart. I decide to give my true heart and love to my fans, because fans are those who are willing to accompany you to the end. At least that was what I thought........

As I was finished listening to my last music track and decided to close my laptop, I happened to spot an unfamiliar file. I curiously clicked inside and there was another sound track. I opened it and a melody played by a guitar came out. Every part of the melody was so familiar, then a girl started humming with the guitar. It was a combination of all my creations into one song. I never thought of putting my creation pieces together before. And with a few little changes between the pieces, the girl hummed a melody that was smooth and attracting. The first thing that popped in my head was Suna on the first day we met as she swayed to the music. " it must be Suna........"

((Suna's POV))

My guardian questioned me all the way back to the dorm about what happened today. I stayed quiet as I seated in the back seat. I wore my earphones as I laid my head against the window looking out the hustle and bustle of the city. After a totally bad day, I tried thinking of the good moments in life, recalling that night how I tried to put all Woohyun's scattered creations into one. That night I felt alive.