Chapter 12

((Woohyun's POV))

I couldn't remember how many times I repeated Suna's sound track again and again.
The song was original but also included all of my creations inside. I walked in the Woollim building wishing maybe I might bump into her today.

" look at the news...." Sunggyu quickly bulged into the elevator at the last minute handing his phone to me.

《Woohyun stood out for an Inspirit against a rude intern》

The title was a completely twisted truth. The picture of Suna kneeling down and messy hair was all over the media.

"Isn't this Suna, our intern? What did she do?" Sunggyu asked at he took back his phone for a closer look.

"She didn't do anything wrong....." I said as I zoomed out, stunned. What will happen if Suna sees this?

" Ya Nam Woohyun!" Myungsoo gripped me by the arm. This was the first time Myungsoo called be by the full name. " This is what you did to Suna for not letting me see her? Are you totally crazy? Don't you know she has a bit of sociophobia?" Myungsoo yelled.

Sociophobia? Suna was scared of the crowds...... That's why she puked on the first day we met.....That's why Managernim made her to be our intern. Now, I'm not just a bad boy but someone totally horrible.

----------------------------------------------------

((Sura's POV))

"Chaeseonghamida...." I lowered my head as I stood in front of the Manager.

" I promised your mother to take good care of you, but this is what you've done......" Managernim placed his fingers on his forehead as his eyebrows furrowed.

Mother....... My mother was managernim's great friend and was also good at singing. She used to tell me that they promised each other that one day she will become a singer and he will become her manager. But later they lost contact for a long while. The next time they saw each other was at my mother's funeral. My mother died in a car accident. And on the day of the funeral, I sang a song my mother used to sing to me before bed in front everyone. I remember going unconscious after I sang. At the hospital, Managernim took care of me and decided take me his intern to fulfill my mother's dream. But after the day I sang on the funeral, I got stage fright from then on.

"Chaeseonghamida......" I said again as my tears reluctantly rolled down my cheeks. I missed my mother so much that I buried my face in my hands and started weeping.

"I don't what to do with you now...." Managernim sighed.

" leave it to me!" Suddenly someone opened the office door and grabbed my arm. " I need her....."

"Woohyun....."I used my swollen eyes as I stared at him. Then the next second he pulled me out of the office.

"Ya! Nam Woohyun! Get back here!" I heard Managernim shouting as we ran down the hallway.