Chapter 7

((Suna's POV))

"Tomorrow afternoon a fan meeting, after that is a promotion dance performance. The next day there will also be a magazine shoot...." My guardian handed me Infinite's schedule of the week.

Following them around left me nearly no time to practice my trainee sessions. Today was another late night practice. To keep up with the other trainees, I had to postpone my practices to midnight. As I stayed in the practice room, I thought back of how Myungsoo pulled back my hair for me to wash my face. He was gentle and kept comforting me until I was alright. I had an instant blush on my face. I shook my head to let those hilarious blushing moments to wear away. I am totally clear what would happen if me and Myungsoo were dating, the manager surely wouldn't want that to happen. I concentrated on my guitar practices. It was a while I played the guitar and things have been so hectic these days I was really behind the schedule. But even if I was on schedule, I still didn't have the courage to perform it on stage. At least for now.......

((Woohyun's POV))

"Where is it?" I started searching the whole dance room, checking every possible corner. All the members were back at the dorm resting for tomorrow's fan meeting. I came back because my USB was missing. There was important information inside, well it was my unpublished music. As I finally came to search the last corner where the radio was, the USB caught my eye. I sighed in relief, gently placing my USB back in back pack and turned off the lights in the dance room as I walked out. The hallway was extremely dark, but you can still see a gentle streak of light coming from one of the rooms at the end of the hallway. I approach the room and gave a sneak peek into the windows. There sat Suna with a guitar, she looked concentrated as she played her strings.
Then I recall the moment when Myungsoo looked worried sick for this girl. The girl who messed up our whole routine and Myungsoo's heart. As I turned around, ready to leave the hallway, my backpack slammed hard on to Suna's door. I quickly kneeled down. To disappear from her window. Wait...... Why am I hiding anyways? Just this moment while I was thinking whether I should run, stand up or stay, the door opened?

"Woohyun sungbae.....?" Suna stared down at me as I looked up at her with a kneeling position.

"Still... Practicing huh....." I had to admit this was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah...... After following you guys around.... I didn't have any time to practice...." Suna answered as she held out her hand, wishing to help me stand up. But in fact I don't want her help, I just want her to leave our routine. I stood up by myself and swept the dust off my pants.

"Suna...keep away from Myungsoo...." Those were the last words I said before I left her presence. I didn't want anyone to get hurt.... This was for everyone's good.

((Suna's POV))

Keep away from Myungsoo....... Why did Woohyun say that?....... I was about to close the door and kept on practicing as I noticed something on the ground..... an USB..... Was it Woohyun's ?

<Author's note>

Hello my readers,
I know this is really late update
Compared to last time
But I haven't had any ideas and thoughts for the story a few months ago, so I kind of postponed it.
I hope the following weeks I will update more regularly.
Thanks for all the love and support❤️❤️❤️
I will keep doing my best to make more stories