Chapter 16

((Suna's POV))

It was a total awkward moment as we were in the elevator. We didn't know what to say to each other. I tried to concentrate on the floors of the elevator preventing me having sneak peeks at Woohyun. I trailed behind him as we reach six floor. He took out his keys and opened the door at the end of the hallway on the left.

" come in " he said as he prepared a pair of slippers for me to wear at the  door.

((Woohyun's POV))

I was pretty nervous having Suna in my house. I never officially introduced my home to any girl before. Girls who usually come over tend to skip the steps and we go straight into bed or to the shower. They never even wanted to take a glance at my room or anything. All they wanted is a desperate kiss and my abs and how well I am in bed.

" Your house is pretty big..." Suna said as she looked around. She looks pretty uncomfortable in an unfamiliar environment.

"You wanna take a shower first?" I asked as she  walked around observing every corner.

" but I don't have anything to change with....." She finally sat properly on the sofa with her with her eyes glued to her feet.

"Chakaman....." I walked into my bedroom and chose a comfy hoody and headed back to the living room. " here....." I handed to her. She was shocked for a bit. Without letting her hesitate, I pushed her into the bathroom and told her where everything is, leaving her on her own after I left the bathroom. It might take a while before she comes out so I decided to go to my private room and finish the last creation.

((Suna's POV))

I looked at myself in the mirror as I finished showering and is in Woohyun's clothes. I smell the scent of the sleeves and let out a small laugh. The smell was nice and calming. I gently walked out to the living room. Woohyun's hoody was large that it covered almost to my knees. The rest of my legs were bare as I walked around wondering where Woohyun went.

"Woohyun?" I called out carefully and searched for him. There was no reply as I checked every room except one. "Woohyun ?" I called again as I opened the last door. There sat Woohyun with his earphones on and in front of him was a keyboard and panels connected to the computer.

"Suna!" He suddenly stood up and turned around with a shocked expression.

"Um...I'm sorry... Did I disturb you? Or is this a place I'm not allowed to enter?"I asked almost in a whisper....

((Woohyun's POV))

I thought I would be angry having someone pervading into my personal space, but after seeing Suna, I was surprised that I was pretty comfortable with her presence.

"Come .....let me dry your hair...." I said calmly as I walked to her and held her hand.  I let her sit on my chair and took out a hair dryer.

" I can do myself.. It's okay..." Suna said in a shy manner which I find very amusing.

"Sit still..I'll do it." I insisted as I started drawing my fingers into her wet hair. I always wanted to help a girl dry her hair. Suna sat quietly like a cute puppy. I smiled to myself as her soft hair ran across the tips of my fingers.
"Give me the brush.." I said as I was done with the drying and wanted to comb her hair. Suna was about to give me the comb as I accidentally unbalanced myself and we tumbled onto the floor having our faces away.

((Suna's POV))

I can clearly hear my heartbeat as he was on top of me with his face that close. We both froze and deep somewhere in my heart I wanted him to just kiss me right on the lips. I knew I liked him and maybe I wanted him to feel the same way too.

" I'm going to take a bath..." Woohyun quickly stood up. He didn't even try helping me stand up and was walking towards the door. I was heartbroken and maybe losing my mind too.

" Woohyun I like you.... Like very much ...." I yelled as Woohyun was about to walk out the door. I closed my eyes not wanting to see his expression. There was a long silence with no reply.

"Suna..... It's pretty late.... I will sleep on the couch today and you can use my bed...." That was Woohyun's answer......