Chapter 20

((Suna's  POV))

Finally I'm seeing him tonight. I laid on my table in the practice room as I played with my pen. Woohyun was even more busy after we were dating. I never got to see him between his practices and he was never home before three AM. I sighed. Maybe being together wasn't that easy as I thought. I looked at his piano sheets he gave me. He wanted to perform one of his songs on the stage this world tour. I started working with the song. Maybe working will let time pass by faster, tonight I'll be seeing him.....

-------------------------------------------

"Oh what time is it?" I took a quick glance at my watch. We said we will meet up at seven and it about six now. I quickly pack up my backpack. I finished the rest of Woohyun's song and can't wait to let him hear it, more than that I'm just excited to see him. I walked down the streets of Hongdae. Thinking about what I should buy for dinner. Topokii....and maybe along with some fish pancakes. I walked around and heard one of the stores putting on "BAD" as their music. I happily walked in the store and enjoyed Woohyun's voice as I looked around. A bracelet caught my eye. It had two colors rose gold and silver with a special pattern around the bracelet.

" I want these two please...." I took the two bracelet to the cashier to the counter without thinking. Maybe I just wanted to give something to Woohyun that represents us. Only him and me. Satisfied I got on the bus going towards Woohyun's dorm.

((Woohyun's POV))

"5,6,7,8....." Sunggyu said as we reviewed all our vocals. We have been practicing all day from eight to now. Today we agreed to rest early but it seems that this practice isn't coming to an end. I took a glance at my watch. Oh shit......it's 6:50 already. I am going to be late...."ok let practice till here.." Sunggyu finally said. I quickly ran to bag and started stuffing my things as fast as I can.

"Woohyun you're in a hurry?" Dongwoo asked as he walked to the side for a cup of water.

" yea.... I have stuff to do ....." Zippering up my back, suddenly our guardian walked into our practice room.

"We have a meeting after two minutes..... manager's office..." Our guardian left the room leaving us stunned.

"I see we have no choice..." Myungsoo sighed as he took a sip of energy supplement and walked out the room. Argh..... What am I going to do? Suna must be really disappointed......

[chiakiya.....
I won't be home by ten....
How about we meet next time......
Sorry my babe....
Love you]

I left a text before I left out practice room.

--------------------------------------------

((Suna's POV))

With dinner in one hand and my bag in the other I stood in front of Woohyun's door. I looked at my watch, it was 7:15. I'm late. I pressed the door bell, excited to see Woohyun's face but no reply. I pressed again waiting for an answer. After a long silence, I put everything down by his door and took out my phone from my pocket. Oh great.... My phone ran out of batteries... What should I do...?

" Maybe he will be here later...." I sat down by the door like a homeless and took out the bracelet I just bought for the both of us. I giggled a bit imagining Woohyun's expression after seeing the bracelet.

9:00
My stomach started to grumble.
"Never mind him!" I took out the dinner from the bag and took out the chopsticks. "Mashisoyo!" Even though the food is no longer got it still taste good.

11:00
I stood up from the floor and started doing some exercise.
"Oh my how long haven't I exercise!" I said to myself. It's seems that after I became a music writer I never did any dance practice or exercise. No wonder my legs are so flabby.

12:30
"What time is it!" I quickly woke up from my dream and stared at my watch. Oh my it's twelve already. And I just fell asleep in front of his door. Maybe Woohyun can't make it I thought...... Gently I placed his dinner along with his piano sheets beside his door. And also placed the silver bracelet on top with a note.

[ our first date fail.....
But since you're my favorite guy
You still get a present....
Love Suna]

Then I left the building....