Chapter 17

((Woohyun's POV))

"I like you Woohyun .......like very much..." Suna said as I tried to escape the room. I was totally stunned of Suna's confession. She likes me..... Not Myungsoo...... But do I like her? The deafening silence was waiting for my reply.

[woohyun's flashback]

"Woohyun I like you....." Hyemi shouted down the MBC hallway. The next minute she ran to me and backhugged me with her arms around my waist. I didn't know about love.... Do I like Hyemi?I turned around and look at Hyemi in the eye. Was this true love? Without hesitating, I gave her quick reply on the lips.

[end of flashback]

Hyemi proved that I had no idea what love is.
And I'm not sure if I know what love is now....
Do I like Suna? I don't know...
The only thing I'm sure about is that
I'm a bad boy......
And I think I'm not ready yet.....
Or maybe deep inside me, I think that I'm just not good enough for Suna.....

"Suna..... It's pretty late.... I will sleep on the couch today and you can use my bed...." I said as I left Suna behind. It was the best for both of us.

((Suna's POV))

I slowly walked to Woohyun's bedroom and crawled in his sheets. I regretted confessing to Woohyun....He was an idol. Of course he had a lot of girls confessing to him everyday. It was so silly of me thinking that I might be the one he likes. I laughed at myself because of my silliness, then tear started rolling down reluctantly. I dug my head into the pillows and cried hard as I felt my heart tore into pieces.

-------------------------------------------------------
My eyes were  so swollen that it was hard for me to open in the morning.

"What time is it?" I quickly sat up. I looked around, it was still Woohyun's room....how I wish what happened yesterday was just a horrible dream. The house was awkwardly silent. Hasn't Woohyun woke up yet? I walked out the door and into the living room. He wasn't sleeping in his couch. I walked to the kitchen and all there was was a plate of egg rolls and goats with a note.

I'm at Woollim already because of practice.....
Remember to have your breakfast.

I didn't have the appetite to eat anything even if it smells good. I left the kitchen and went to the bathroom to refresh myself a bit and change back to my own clothes. Gently placing the hoodie on the couch I left for
Woollim too.

"Just pretend nothing happened....... And tell yourself you don't like Woohyun anymore..." I mumbled as I walked into the Woollim building.

((Woohyun's POV))

In fact, I don't have practice. I just didn't know how to face Suna, so I decided to avoid her instead. I trained myself in our dance practice room, trying to make my sound stable while I sing and dance. The more I danced the more I thought. I already told myself not to truly fall for anyone except loving my fans, and Suna is no exception. I closed the music button as I finished hours of dancing. It was wrong for me to take Suna home. It was wrong for me in the first place to ask Suna to help me with my creations. I'll decided I will just stick to my old routine. I took out my phone and went to my phone book. Girl three seems nice.. I dialed over....

"Hey Woohyun! You haven't called in a while!" The other side of the phone squealed.

" yeah.... Want to come over to my house tonight? I'm free " I said but somehow at the same time I felt bad.