Chapter 14

((Woohyun's POV))

"This part I think you should add a bit of a stretch.. You know.... Like a few more notes..." Suna smiled as dribble a few notes in my notebook. It has been a few weeks we have been working together to create more songs. I didn't knew that Suna was that talkative when it comes to music. We seem to have sorted things out well. After the day at the balcony, I decided to take her back to the manager's office to tell Managernim what we have in mind. Managernim agreed since that it was the only way to solve this problem now. Suna is no longer a trainee anymore. All she has to do is work with me and write songs all day long. And after this adjustment has been made, Suna is always smiling everyday, every moment.

"Hey Woohyun are you listening? Don't you think we should speed the song a bit and add another bridge course?"  Suna kept on blabbering even when we are ordering coffee at the NIT.

"Shh.... Let me order my coffee first..." I placed my finger on her lips to make her stop talking for a while.

((Suna's POV))

I froze as soon as Woohyun's finger touched my lips. My face started blushing up and quickly walked away to the door.

"Ya...Suna....why don't you wait a bit?" Woohyun yelled from behind. After spending a lot of time this week, I gradually found out that in fact Woohyun wasn't a bad guy after all. Even though sometimes I felt like he was so good with girls that every contact we make makes me blush all the way. No way.... Tell me that I am not falling for him.....I quickly shook my head to let those creepy imaginations wear away.

"Ya! Why run so fast? What were you saying about the song?" Woohyun suddenly pulled me by the arm after he finished buying coffee.

"I...forgot...." I said as I didn't even notice I was walking faster and faster due to nervousness of Woohyun's presence.

((Woohyun's POV))

"Hey, hey slow down......" As I was about to reach Suna's hand again, Myungsoo appeared.

"Suna!" He said as he patted Suna on the head. He then looked at his watch. " it's about noon, want to have lunch together?" Suna quickly nodded without even asking me. After she agreed, Myungsoo gently held her by the hand." Chaija!"

((Suna's POV))

Bumping into Myungsoo was like a savior. I couldn't react properly after having skinship with Woohyun. My heart was beating fast and my face was blushing. Myungsoo came just in time to save me from my awkward behavior, so I just agreed to whatever he said and went on with him leaving Woohyun behind us. I wish I will be fine after lunch.

"Suna!" Suddenly I was pulled back to reality after Myungsoo's call." So how's your hand.." We were having lunch in the cafeteria.

" it's recovering well, but I still can't play the guitar now..."I replied as I ate another scoop of rice. "So how's practice? I know you guys will be on your world tour soon...."

"No not yet....... We still have a lot to prepare and songs to review."Myungsoo said as he ate his lean chicken with vegetables. He is on a diet and I know how horrible it is to be on a diet. I took out a lollipop and handed to him.

" here...." I whispered as I signal Myungsoo to hide it in his pocket. Myungsoo let out a laugh and quickly took the lollipop. "Fighting!"
Myungsoo smiled as he gave me a shuffle on my bangs.

"Ya! Time for practice!" Suddenly Woohyun appeared again. I quickly lowered my head digging into my meals to avoid his eyes.

"Bye Suna!" Myungsoo said as he took up the tray.

"Bye Myungsoo. Bye Woohyun...."I said without raising my head. Woohyun shuffled my hair and it gave me shivers down the spine. A shuffle which was different from Myungsoo's.

" I'll deal with you later Suna, after our practice..." Woohyun said before he left the cafeteria. Those last words tickle my heart. Maybe I'm really starting to fall for him......