Chapter 3

((Woohyun's POV))

"Hyung!" I happily jumped over to Sunggyu who was yawning after he just got off the car in the Woolim building. " Didn't sleep well last night?" I asked as I circled my arm around his shoulder. Sunggyu nodded as we headed into the building.

" You seem to have slept well Woohyun.... which girl is it this time?" Sunggyu turned to look at me as we got in the elevator. I sticked out one finger and let out a laugh. Sunggyu immediately knew it meant girl number one and smirked. We both walked into our practice room and did some warmup before our practice begins. We usually practice a few times in Woolim before going to the actual performing destination. We want to show the best of us to our inspirits.

"5,6,7,8" Hoya pressed the play button as 《BAD》filled the room. Everyone looked tired but still did their best to make their moves as sync as possible.

((Suna's POV))

I popped a lollipop in mouth as I walked into my rest room to find my guardian.

"Sunaya......you have to quit the habit of eating candy.....weight control remember?" My guardian came out from nowhere and pulled out the lollipop from my mouth.

" Chebal oppa..... I need lollipops when I'm nervous, today's the first day of being a intern."I whined and begged as I tugged the edge of my guardian's jacket...

"Arasoo Arasoo.... "  my Guardian always give in when it comes to crying and begging.... He stuffed the lollipop back into my mouth. " It's about time I drive you to the performance destination.....remember...... last lollipop for today!" He slightly pinched me by my nose "aragee ?" I quickly nodded and followed him to the parking lot.

As I walked to our car, I could just see Infinite members also ready to get in their van across the parking lot. Actually, trainees in Woolim hardly see Infinite members in the building, they are always busy and doing promotion overseas. Woohyun, compared to the other members was quite energetic, I know he is known for being inspirit's boyfriend, he looks really excited to see his fans. For people who have stage fright like me, never would understand people who enjoy performing on stage, who actually are happy seeing crowded fans under stage cheering for them. I shivered just by thinking of the scene. Suddenly, someone caught my eye. It was Myungsoo who was wearing all black as always. He was tossing his water bottle as he waited in line to get in the van. All of a sudden he missed caught his water bottle and the bottle just rolled across the parking lot to my feet. Our eyes met for a sec,  I quickly turned away and picked up the water bottle immediately. I decided to walk over to him to give the water bottle back. Caught in Myungsoo's deep and charming eyes, I didn't notice a car was charging towards me.

" cho shim Mae (be careful)! " the next minute I felt someone pulling me into his arms as the light and horn of the car echoed the parking lot. "Gwenchana?" I slightly opened my eyes as I saw Myungsoo's face a few inches away from mine.

"Gwenchana..." I quickly escaped from his arms out of shyness and handed him his water bottle.

"Oh Sunaya.... You scared me...." My guardian came running towards me and checked if I was alright. I nodded. And as I was pulled back to reality, Infinite's car was about to drive and leave. The last face I saw was Woohyun peeking out from the window as our eyes met. "we better get going too ....." My guardian carefully settle me in our car. I twisted my lollipop in my mouth as I thought back to the scene where Myungsoo hugged me ...... Those eyes I'll never forget. I blushed and quickly digged my face into my hands. Wait........ Later I will be seeing them again......how embarrassing.......