Chapter 24

((Woohyun's POV))

"I don't think these creations are strong enough to be the hit song for this album...." My editor told me after he heard all of my creations. I ruffled my hair and let out a sigh..

"Ohdokae...." I mumbled. I wanted this solo so bad but nothing is going smoothly for me.

" do you have any more?" The editor asked.

"Ani...." I thought for a moment.....wait I still remember one track.... But...." Chakaman....."
---------------------------------------------------

I hesitated as I opened and closed the drawer a few times. I took a deep breath. And opened the drawer again. My hand slowly drew across the end of the drawer and touched the USB. The USB I have put in the drawer for a year. I didn't have the courage to listen it. The last connection between Suna and me.

------------------------------------------------------

" Yes this is it!" The editor yelled after we listened to the track."Woohyun.....?" My face was covered with tears. Suna...... The lyrics......
I couldn't hold back the tears and memories anymore as it flooded in my head. What kind of situation made Suna write this kind of lyrics?
How much sadness did I bring to Suna...?

사랑을 믿느냐고 묻는다면
끄덕, 끄덕, 끄덕

-lyrics from Woohyun's solo-

-------------------------------------------------
【Half year later】

((Suna's POV))

"So we will meet at Hongdae? Igesoo.." I hung up my phone as I took the bus to Hongdae to meet up with my boyfriend. We were going to have dinner tonight to celebrate our first anniversary. I was a bit early as I looked at my watch. I decided to walk around by myself for a bit to kill time. Down the streets, a familiar melody came out from a shop. I stopped in front of this album shop and stared at the poster, I froze as the melody came continuously into my ears.

 I stopped in front of this album shop and stared at the poster, I froze as the melody came continuously  into my ears

"Found you!" Suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"Jagiya ~you're here!" I forced a smile as I quickly wiped my tears.

" you crying?" He quickly lowered his face to see mine. " you okay...." He then slowly looked towards the direction I was staring." Is he the one?" My boyfriend knew everything. I nodded....

"This is the song I wrote" I cried again as I ducked my head into my boyfriend's chest. He gently patted my back to comfort me.

-----------------------------------------------
[Weeks Later]

((Woohyun's POV))

"Namu oppa~" I crossed my fingers with my fans as I signed the CD. I carefully listened to what my fans told me. I laughed, I smiled and played jokes with my fans. I was alive again. With my fans, I was never tired and it felt like the last thing I could do to repay them.

"Woohyun...." The signing line kept moving forward as I came across this fan who gently called out my name. She didn't reach out her hand to hold mine but just slowly raised her head. I was shocked as I saw her face. " Annyeong!" She said as she gave me a vibrant smile.

"Suna....." My words tremble as I called out her name. "How are you lately?" I said after we both had a relief smile on our faces.

" still trying to get things together. I'm now in university!" She said cheerfully as she told me how she has been.

"Chalaso~" I said knowing that she is doing fine.

" chukahaeyo ~ I'm happy that you finally have your own solo~" she kept saying as she took out two lollipops from her bag. She lowered her head as she carefully opened both wrappers. " cheers?" She handed me one. We struck each others lollipop and stuck them into our mouths and laughed.

" the solo had came true because a big help from you...."I said with so much memories bubbling up. "Are you with someone now?"
She gently nodded. That moment instead of being sad I was happy, happy someone has been taking great care of her....

"He's here today too..." She pointed far away at a man with a vibrant smile and also waved at me. I waved back. Take care of Suna well.

"So 사랑을 믿느냐고 묻는다면
(Do you still believe in love?)" Sura said with a smile.

끄덕, 끄덕, 끄덕
(Nod, nod, nod)
I nodded....
And she slowly disappeared into the crowd.
I believe in love because I met you....

The End!!!