Chapter 13

((Suna's POV))

Where is he taking me?
And why does he need me?

We headed down the hallway and turned right to an opened balcony.

"Sorry Suna....." This was the first words Woohyun said after he caught his breath after all the running. With all the complicated feelings, I started crying again. Why can I just have a normal life? First my mother died. I don't even know who my father is. Then I managed to fulfill my mother's dream even if I have stage fright. Now, I am hated by the world because I tripped over a box of chocolate for a USB. What in the world did I do wrong? Suddenly I felt warm arms around me and a firm chest against my head. " mianae....." Woohyun said softly as he patted me on the back. I cried even harder knowing that somebody for the first time was comforting me.
Usually when I'm sad, I cry alone. This time was the first time crying in front of someone. After calming down a bit, I pulled myself apart from Woohyun and turned around to adjust my tearful face a bit. The deafening silence let me hesitate who should speak first.

((Woohyun's POV))

I never seen somebody cry so heartbreaking like Suna. How much pressure Suna had to endure during that day with crowds and crowds of people surrounding her. She must be struggling to hold back herself from puking in front of everybody that day. And the first thing I did wasn't taking her out of the crowd even if I knew her eyes was begging for help.

" you okay?" I broke the silence. Instead of answering, she gave me a small nod. I couldn't see her expression with her lowered face. I took out my hand and gently raised her chin as I tuck streaks of hair behind her ears." That's better..." Suna manage to give a smile along with her swollen eyes. I grabbed her hand and settle her down on the bench in the balcony. "I heard your soundtrack....." She immediately looked at me as her eyes grew wide open.

" sorry to use your creation....but the melody was really nice.....and sorry for listening to your music without permission......" She said as she lowered her head again. I held her by her shoulders.

"Gwenchana! I really like them." I said excitedly trying to cheer her up. "I need you....would you like to make songs together..."

((Suna's POV))

I was shocked that Woohyun appreciated my soundtrack.

" please..... And also to repay all the horrible things I done to you......" Woohyun's eyes were sincere and I was a bit moved. But after all the things he done, I'm not sure if I was willing to trust him. Maybe I should give it a try..... My life is already worse as it is. How much worse can it be.......

"Igesoo....." I said in reply.

"Yes!" Woohyun happily jumped around just like what he does in front of his fans. I giggled. And that moment I somehow knew why his fans loved him.