Chapter 23

((Woohyun's POV))

I didn't reply any of Suna's texts. A fear just slowly grew larger in my heart. With Suna, I wanted to just be a normal person, but I'm not.....I'm an idol now. I laid flat on the couch, trying to find a solution to our relationship as my phone finally rang. Suna.

((Suna's POV))

"Yobusaeyo?" I asked almost in a whisper. Woohyun was being awkward not answering my texts. I was faced with complete silence even if I knew he picked up the phone.

"Gwenchana?" I asked again. I began to worry about him.

" hin-do-low( Tired)" Woohyun said.

"Ok .....I know it's a long day for you at the fan meeting....Ill let you rest." I quickly answered, scared that I might have woken him up during his sleep.

"Ani.....hin-do-low......of being with you......"Woohyun said. That moment the air froze. Did he just say that he was tired of being with me? "Let's break up....." Woohyun said right after. I trembled so much I hung up the phone immediately and burst into a loud cry. My biggest fear finally came true. The second most heart broken thing had happened after My mother died.

((Woohyun's POV))
In the end, I realized that even if I loved Suna deeply, I can't accompany her to the end, to marriage and til we grow old, because I am an idol. I drop my phone on the floor and covered my eyes with my hands. After a long silence, I started crying hard, so hard like never before.

----------------------------------------------------
【After One year】

((Woohyun's POV))

"Ne....Managernim..." I took a deep breath after I walked out of the manager's office. I am going to have a solo. My first Solo...... "Yes!" I shouted out in the hall. This was what I have been longing for a long time... I can't wait to tell my members and get started with all my creation I have stopped during the second world tour.

" chincha!!!!" Sunggyu pulled me into a hug after hearing the great news."chukahaeyo!"

" I will need a lot of suggestions from you!" I smiled as I pulled Sunngyu into a hug again after separating.

((Suna's POV))

"Chiakiya! Where's my phone?" I yelled as I was going to give up finding and go to class.

" here it is!" My boyfriend came out of the bathroom, dressed up for work already. " you left it in the bathroom again, silly." He kissed my forehead and handed my phone to me.

" Thanks love!" I giggled as we held each other's hand and went to catch the bus.

I left Woollim after the next day I broke up with Woohyun. I have no courage in seeing him in the company and decided to go back to school and pursue a degree in University. Since I had been a trainee, I only graduated from high school. During this whole year free outside of Woollim, I met this sungbae( senior) at the guitar club which is now my boyfriend. He has graduated and is now working. We live together, spend time together and have dinner together like normal couples do. I could have anything I wanted without the strict weight control, but now there is one thing I stopped eating. Lollipop..... It just brings back all the memories, the memories I tried to forget but still lays somewhere in my heart and aches once in a while.

Hi guys! I'm back!
I know I owe this story an ending😂😂😂
And now it close to the end!
I will try to update as soon as possible and will also begin another story!
Any suggestions for the new story?
Which member would you guys want?
I was thinking Hoya!!!
Or maybe I could write about another KPOP group!
Thanks for reading this story!
Please also go support my other stories too!

Lots of love❤️