Take Care Of You [GOT7 - Mark]

Take Care Of You

Characters: Jung Areum and GOT7's Mark

Genre: Romance

Author: Audrey :)

P/S: Congratulations on being the 1000th follower and even though is quite late, here is your prize oneshot! I hope you like it :)

------

Author's POV

Mark fast walked and tapped his feet, waiting for the elevator. He's late for a photo shoot just because Yugyeom had forgotten to wake him up and left with the others.

His stomach growled in angriness from the lack of food and he sprinted into the elevator before pushing the button for his wanted floor. He walked out and saw a door to his left and another one to his right. If he would've been smart enough he would've asked what studio it is.

But if Yugyeom had been smart enough he wouldn't be in this position right now. Yes, blaming it on the maknae does make him feel slightly better. He turned to the door on the left and opened it, looking at the equipment and finally meeting Jackson's face.

He sighed in relief and walked in, before he was dragged to get ready quickly.

-----

"Thank you for taking care of us!" They all bowed and left the studio.

They stood just in front of the elevator, talking and shoving each other around.

"I can't believe you guys would just leave me like that!" Mark complained and hit the maknae's arm.

"It's your fault for waking up late," Yugyeom poked his tongue out at him.

"Aish this kid."

"Kids, stop fighting," Jaebum patted their heads and the elevator door opened.

Just as he was about to step in, Mark's ears perked up at a familiar female voice and he stayed silent and frozen.

"I'm sorry oppa, I'm coming, I'll be there," she said and sighed.

Mark knows who she is. He knows every detail of her off by heart and he will never miss her in any place.

"I know, please just-oppa, I'll be there soon geez," she said and released a heavy sigh.

"Yah! Tuan!" Jackson half shouted as BamBam held the elevator door open.

"Do we have a schedule?" Mark asked hurriedly and the rest shook their heads.

"I'll see you later then," and he disappeared before his band members.

"Hey mum," a soft smile took over your lips as you walked slowly, with eyes closed.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" She asked you.

"No, I've just finished a photo shoot and now I'm going to another one, I'll eat in the car," you said.

"Don't forget your meals okay, I'm dropping by your apartment to cook you some meals," she said.

"Thanks mum-you're the best, I have to go...I love you," you said and she said the same back to you.

You clutched your head and your body collided with someone else's and almost fell. But that person wrapped his arms around you and the way he did it just reminds you of- no forget about him.

And when you opened your eyes, it was him. His worried eyes, searching for the excited glint in your eyes to see him. But he didn't get any. Instead Mark saw weariness and tiredness and stress and everything else opposite from what he remembered you to be.