Concert [Super Junior - Donghae]

Concert

Characters: Tira and SuJu's Donghae
Genre: rom-com
Author: Audrey

P/S: I am so sorry if this took ages and I hope you like it :) and I'm sorry I don't know what girl group Donghae likes (I love suju but I don't know much about individuals) and since I was listening to Apink songs while writing so I decided to give a bit of credit to them.

-----

Tira's POV

"Oh my god I'm so excited," I continued jumping up and down on my seat as my friend tried to calm me down.
"Don't tell me to calm down! OMG I can't believe I'm seeing APink!" I won a couple of free tickets from a raffle. So I decided to take my friend, Luna with me. She's not exactly an apink fan but she likes them. She's just not as big of a fan.
"Alright girls, have fun," eomma said and I squealed, jumping off the car. Quite literally and it hit me how stupid I must've looked to other people. But then again people here would probably understand.

"Luna hurry up we have to go!!" I half shouted at her. She was way behind, tying her shoe laces!
"Yah! Hurry up!" I shouted at her and flailed my arms in the air.
"Ow!" I gasped and turned around. I was met with a man with white button down shirt. I trailed my eyes up and I thought I saw the handsomest man alive.
"I am so sorry! I was just-oh my god I'm so sorry!" I bowed repeatedly and he just chuckled, lips curling up into a smile.
"That's okay, oh and I think your friend needs a bit of help there," he pointed at a direction over my shoulder and I turned to see Luna crouching down in the middle of crazed and hyped up fangirls.
"Oh my god Luna!"

-----

"Thanks," she said and chuckled nervously.
"That's why! Listen to me next time if I tell you to hurry," I commented and took a seat immediately.
"Everyone please take your seats and we will begin the concert soon, light sticks are stuck on the armrest to your right," a voice said and the lights dimmed. My heart started thumping really loudly, filled with adrenaline and I just can't keep still on my seat.

As soon as the music started, everyone shot up with their pink light sticks. The guy in front of me started shouting and jumping, making the guy next to him shift away of embarrassment.
"BOMI!!!!!" He shouted loudly and Bomi looked over our way and waved.
"EUNJI!!!!" He shouted again and continued shouting each members name.

"APINK!!!!" He shouted lastly and started jumping about, throwing his arms in the air and suddenly.
"Ouch!" He just hit me.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He turned and I looked up to the familiar handsome face.
"It's you!" He said with wide eyes.
"It's me," I chuckled nervously.

"Who's this?" Luna asked in confusion and I turned to her.
"I accidentally hit him before, you while your shoes and all," I explained vaguely and she nodded, giving me a look.
"I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you I promise," he smiled and I did the same.
"It's okay we're even."

"What's your name by the way? I'm Donghae," he held out his hand and I shook his hand.
"It's Tira," I mumbled shyly and he repeated it before smiling and turning back around.
"He fancies you," Luna whispered and I laughed quietly.
"He fancies Namjoo did you hear how loud he screamed!"

-----

"Thank you we love you all!" They waved and bowed to us before leaving after a few minutes. I stood up with a big grin and stretched.
"They're so much prettier in real life oh my gosh," I muttered and Luna nodded.
"I must admit they are a beautiful bunch of people. Where was I when God was giving out the pretty genes?" Luna complained and I pinched her cheeks.
"You're already pretty!"

"Uh...um...Tira?" I turned and saw Donghae smiling at me as people start to leave the stage.
"I've got backstage passes, and here," he said and handed me a pass. I blinked at it before looking at him.
"Are you crazy? You keep it and go!" I said and gave it back to him.
"No, no, it's okay, take it as my apology," he said and smiled sweetly.
"Okay, but...you have to wait here, right here!" I said and quickly tried to find the backstage entrance.

-----

"Oh! Excuse me," I tapped Chorong's shoulder and she turned to me, surprised.
"You're the lucky fan that got the backstage pass!" She smiled immediately.
"Aha, yeah...Actually my friend was the lucky fan but he gave it to me because there was an accident and something happened," I explained and smiled awkwardly.
"What a nice friend you've got," she smiled and Naeun joined her.
"Oh! Lucky fan!"
"Actually I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind to meet him too because he loves you guys to death," I said and Naeun smiled before turning to find the other members, Hayoung was pacing about and got called over and ordered to get the others.

-----

"Donghae-ssi!" I half shouted cheerfully and he looked over to me before his jaws fell open and his eyes sparkled.
"Take this as an apology," I mumbled and he cheered before hugging me tightly. My heart stopped for a split second and a smile graced on my lips.
"Oh, sorry, I was just-I can't believe it!" He started squealing alongside me and the rest of apink.

-----

Author's POV

"I'll make sure no idiot can hurt you," Donghae said and you looked at him laughing.
"This exact same spot 5 years ago Donghae, you hit me," you laughed and took a seat.
"Yah, but isn't that what brought us together?" He smiled cheekily and pressed his lips against your cheek.
"Yeah yeah," you replied nonchalantly.
"Hey," he mumbled and you turned to him, noses almost touching.
"Mhm?"
"Apink brought you and I together," he half whispered and kissed you, gentle and sweet.
"Now, let's have fun. The last concert before you and I are off and ready to start family."
"Let's do this!"
"APINK!!!!!"