Two Worlds [EXO - Sehun]

Two Worlds

Characters: Lee Yuna, Lee Yena and EXO's Sehun.
Genre: High school romance
Author: Audrey :)

A/N: I'm sorry this took a long time and if it's not what you expected.

-----

Sehun's POV

"Annyeong! My name is Oh Sehun! Please treat me well!" I bowed to the class. The girls started whispering and squealing quietly. The males were throwing daggers at me, I'm guessing I just stole their girl's attention. I sighed as the teacher keep on rambling about how everyone should be nice and take care of me.
"Alright Mr. Oh, please sit next to Lee Yena."
A girl at the back raised her hand up and I walked towards her, she smiled and turned her attention back to the window next to her.
"My name is Oh Sehun," I said and I heard her chuckle a little.
"I know, you said it a moment ago," she answered and I rolled my eyes and turned back to face the front. What a weird girl she is.

-----

Lee Yena's POV

What a weird guy he is. But nonetheless, he was one of the most gorgeous man I've seen walking on earth. But there's just something about him that I don't quite like. Maybe the fact that he's too gorgeous.
"Class dismissed," Mrs. Hong said and I packed up my things, he followed suit.
I walked out the class and he trailed behind me. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow immediately.
"What? I'm going to the front entrance too," he said and gave a haha-don't-be-too-smart look to me and I shot him back the same look.
"I'm not going to the front entrance. I'm going to the car park," I said and his jaw dropped.
"Stop following me Oh Sehun, I'm warning you."
"Hey you know my name!" I heard him call out and I turned back around to look at him.
"You introduced yourself twice."

"I'm home!" I said and the girl identical to me popped up from the kitchen.
"You wagged again?" I asked and she giggled before running back to the kitchen.
"Lee Yuna! Come back here this instant!" I heard eomma said and I looked behind to see her frustrated face.
"Yes mother??" Yuna came back and batted her eyelashes at eomma but she's too frustrated.
"If you wag one more time, I will cut your allowance also your education, and you can go get ready to work at ahjumma's ddeokbokki shop!" She said and I tried to suppress my laughter.
"Eomma, don't be like that, I won't wag alright?" She smiled and eomma shook her head.

"So, any new news?" Eomma turned to me and I shrugged as I continued eating my ramen.
"There's this new kid," I said and Yuna immediately bombarded me with questions.
"Really? Girl or boy?"
"Boy."
"Is he cute?" What? You kidding me? He's gorgeous!
"Nah, total dork," I answered and she frowned as she got back to her food.

-----

"Lee Yena-sshi!" I turned to the sight of Oh Sehun catching up to me. I sighed inwardly and silently wished that he's not going to follow me out to the parking lot.
"Parking lot?" He asked and smiled.
"Yeah, don't follow me Oh Sehun, front entrance is just straight ahead," I said and he chortled.
"Who's following you? My car is in the parking lot too you know," he said and I turned to him.
"Your car or your father's car?" I asked and rolled my eyes.
"Wow you really think of me as that bratty teenager do you?" He asked and I smiled slightly.
"Aren't we all?"
"Well for your information miss, I worked for my first car. Saved up my allowance, missed lunch, everything for that car of mine," he said and stopped walking, I did too. And then I realised that we are standing beside a white sports car and I looked at him.
"My car," he said and showed me the keys.
"I would love to take you for a drive sometime," he smiled and I blushed. What a gentleman.
"Where's your car?" He asked and I laughed.
"I don't have one."
"Your parent's car?" He chuckled and I pointed to the usual parking spot before realizing that it was already behind me. Oh crap, Yuna must've seen Sehun.
"Oh it's here," I laughed awkwardly and his eyes turned to crescents.
"You're so innocent," I heard him said before I waved goodbye and got into the car.