Peterpan and His Wendy [EXO Kris]

Characters: Gloria and EXO's Kris
Genre: Romance
Author: Audrey ^^

P.s: Sorry that it took ages! I hope you like this! :)

Gloria's POV

I stepped my foot back in my shared apartment with my boyfriend. I didn't tell him that I was coming home today, a surprise. I dialed his phone number immediately as I unpack my stuff. One ring, two rings, three rings...
"Yoboseo?"
"Oppa!!! I miss- wait... Who are you?" I asked as my brain processed the previous female voice.
"The question goes to you. Who are YOU?" She emphasized.
"You have a weird name.. Baobei?" She asked. [Baobei is the same as jagi]
"Kris never mention you every time we go out..." She added making me freeze. They're going out?
"E-excuse me...?" I muttered.
"Ya! What are you doing?" A deep voice called out from the other line. This time I know it's Chanyeol's voice.
"Ya!! Why are you answering my phone?! Who is it that you're talking to??!!" This time it was... Kris.
"This girl named baobei... Who is she? Now she's being quiet," the girl said.
"Who- heh?! Baobei?!!" Kris said in surprise.
"Baobei! I missed you! When are you coming home?" Kris asked, I think he got his phone back now.
"Never. Don't call me that again. And don't sweet talk to me Kris. We're over," I said and ended the call before he can answer back. I switched off my phone and packed all my stuff again. As I pack up, tears welled in my eyes I tried to hold it in but I just lost it. I threw my red couple jacket across the bed before dragging my luggage back out and getting into the taxi.

I sat silently inside the waiting room, ready to board the plane. My eyes are red and swollen from crying. I called my parents saying that I'm coming back to Hongkong and told everything. My mum eventually calmed me down and told me to stay at a hotel and calm myself down before coming to their house. I thanked them for booking my hotel and sighed as my phone continues to buzz, showing Kris' contact name on the screen. When the buzzing stopped I looked at the screen, '34 missed calls' I unlocked it and found 27 messages from Kris.
'Gloria! It's a misunderstanding!'
'Gloria! I miss you please come home!'
'Gloria! She was just my dance teacher!'
'Gloria! What did she say to you?'
'Gloria!'
'Gloria! Answer me!'
'Gloria! Why are you not picking up any of my calls?'
'Gloria! Where are you?'
'Gloria, I'm so sorry babe."
'Gloria! I'm not cheating on you!'
'Gloria! You know I love you right!'
'Gloria! I'll never cheat on you!'
'Gloria! You're my world!'
'Gloria! Come back to me!'
I read each one of them until the 27th message. All of them had my name in the beginning. Then one message came.
'Baby, I know you're reading all the messages that I'm sending you. Please come back to me, I love you so much. I love you too much to even look at any other girl besides you. Please, we need to talk babe...'
I sighed as I tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks. He only uses baby and babe when he's desperate. It's over Kris. It really is.

3 hours seems like a second when you spent it thinking about your heart break and your feelings and how are you going to go on with your life while playing with the dinner that's served in front of you. I walked past the immigration and stood at the conveyor belt, waiting for my luggages to come by. As soon as I got my luggages I walked out to the cold breeze and let out a sneeze before getting into a taxi to my hotel.

The next morning I took the train early in the morning to what so is called my 'happy' place. Why is it my happy place? Because since my grandpa died, I didn't smile for the whole year until my parents brought me to Disneyland. That was when I started being the cheerful girl that I was. I sighed heavily as I clicked my heels on the floor of the train. It's quiet. Too quiet. I sighed and took out my phone from the pocket of my jacket and checked if there's any messages or calls. None. Looks like Kris really is giving up on me. I sighed heavily before walking out of the train, into the coldness of Hongkong.