Next To You [B1A4 Jinyoung]

Next To You

Characters: Emily and B1A4's Jinyoung

Genre: romance/cute

Author: Audrey ^^

P.s: Sorry if it took ages and I hope you liked it! :)

Jinyoung's POV

I sat on the dance floor and rested. Dance practice is always so tiring... Even when you haven't done anything besides warming up. This day is going to be spent like a lightning. Dance practice... Rest. And continue practicing. Gosh. The thought of it just tires me.

"Youngie, hwaiting!" I heard a familiar female voice called out and I turned to the door finding my girlfriend waving and smiling.

"Jagi," I walked up to her before hugging her. She smells like vanilla, she always does.

"Yah! You're sweating! Get away from me~" she shrieked and slapped my arm away.

"Yeah hyung, get away," Sandeul teased and I shot him a sharp look. If looks could kill, he would be dead already.

"Bye, I'm going to work!" She said and pecked my lips before leaving. She's a good girlfriend. She always visits me in the morning and cheer on us before she goes to work. She's a doctor. I know, smart...

"Jinyoung, you're so lucky to have her," Baro sighed and patted my shoulder.

"Yah yah! She's mine," I said and slapped his cheek playfully.

"Hey, can you ask her if she has some girl friends that are single?" He asked afterwards.

"Hey use your formalities!" I scolded.

"Hyung~"

"Anio."

"Pleeeeaassssee??" He asked and gave me failed puppy eyes.

"If I remember to ask her," I teased playfully and he cheered silently before we scurried away to practice.

I laid down flat on the floor and panted. I'm so tired. Just as I closed my eyes, a phone rang and I immediately noticed the familiar tone.

"Hey hey! Pass!" I hurried CNU and he scowled at me.

"Get it yourself," he left me to the toilet and I struggled to get it.

"Yoboseo jagiya~" I greeted and I heard her sweet laugh from the other side. How I loved her laugh. Especially if it was caused by me.

"Annyeong, Jinyoungie!" She replied and I sighed.

"How's practice?" She questioned and I sighed again. And again. And again.

"Tiring," I answered.

"Aigoo, come on! Get some energy in you, you lazy ass!" She joked and I puckered my lips.

"You know what will get my energy back?" I asked and a smirk took over my lips.

"And what's that?" She retorted and I can just picture her sitting there, smiling sweetly.

"You," and she laughed.

"Stop it," she complained and I laughed along.

"Just one kiss, it will bring my energy back, please Emily, please babe," I whined and Gongchan made a face to me before exiting.

"Aigoo, I'm at work, just imagine then," she said and I pouted unconsciously.

"Babe~"

"Later alright, when I get home," she chuckled cutely.