Sunbae x Hoobae [VIXX Ravi]

Sunbae x Hoobae

Characters: Aroa and Ravi [VIXX]

Genre: romance

Author: Hanisah

__________________________

With my legs close to my chest, I sat by the river feeling down and depressed. I hugged my legs closer as the wind blew harder. It’s hard to accept the fact that the opportunity of doing things you want to achieve badly is crumbling right in front of you.

That day was the worst.

    “Hey, you seem lonely,” a boy asked suddenly.

I turned around to face the most familiar face. The guy and I are no stranger, but that doesn’t mean we have talked to each other before.

    “Eh? Ani...” I muttered, shaking my head.

I buried my face deeper in my legs, feeling embarrassed.

    “Ah... sunbaenim, don’t you have practise?” I asked when he didn’t seem like he was leaving anytime sooner.

    “It ended already.” He announced, smiling.

I nodded my head. Nothing else can be heard other than the sound of the wind blowing and the water splashing. It was awkward.

    “What are you doing here alone?” he asked, breaking the silence.

    “Just clearing up my thoughts,” I said, shrugging.

    “Ah, is that so?” he asked, tilting his head a little to the side.

It was cute. But he was my sunbae, so I couldn’t have such thoughts about him.

    “Ne,” I confirmed.

    “Being a trainee is hard, I know. I went through it already,” he blurted out, looking ahead.

I kept quiet, not knowing what to say.

    “And sometimes, you might feel like giving up because it was THAT stressful,” he continued, “but if being an idol is what you want, then you have no choice but to bear it for a while.”

He turned his head to face me. I was shocked at his deep words. That was the first time an idol—sunbae, gave me an advice.

It was touching.

    “Ravi sunbaenim... what are you talking about?” I asked, not knowing the real intention of his deep words.

He chuckled.

    “I saw you,” he started, “every time I stayed out late practising, I always see you practising alone.”

Heat started rushing up to my cheeks. I never noticed him before. In fact, when I started dancing, automatically everything in my surrounding will get blocked out.

    “You must want to be an idol so badly, huh?” he enquired.

    “Ne,” I replied, smiling confidently.

Without me knowing, my spirits that were nearly buried underneath the dirt started to rise up high, wanting to reach the sky.

It was an amazing feeling that one can have.

    “Come on, you should go home.”

He stood up and reached his hand out to help me stand up. Our hands touched and for an unknown reason, my heart beat faster.