Friend Zones [VIXX - N]

Friend Zones

Characters: Sandy and VIXX's N

Genre: Angst-romance

Author: Audrey :)

P/S: I'm so sorry that this took ages, but I hope you like it and I hope it's how you want it to be :) Enjoy ^^

-------

Sandy's POV

I stared as I continued sipping on my orange juice. Why's he avoiding me recently?

"Geez, stop throwing grenades at him with your eyes Sandy, he's only got one life," Amie chuckled and I turned to her.

"Do you notice it too?" I asked her and she looked up at me from her smoothie.

"Notice what? You staring at him? Yeah," She shrugged and I pinched her arm.

"Not that! Do you notice him avoiding me? It feels like he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore," I sighed and she nodded.

"It's kind of weird you know. Seeing you two so apart... And- hold up, who is that?" Amie pointed to N as he walked out of the cafe with a girl.

"Does he..." Oh so that's why!

I clutched on my books with one hand, a coffee cup balanced on top of it. I'd be dead if it spills over my books. Those costed a fortune. I was so sure I placed my keys in my bag when I was packing up. Yeah having your thumb drive with your car keys really isn't the brightest idea but you know, it works. Then I must've left it in Physics, I groaned and slowly made my way back to my previous class.

I opened the door and dumped my stuff on the nearest desk. My sight fell to N, whom I haven't seen for a while. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey Yeonnie, are you still up for-"

"God! Will you just stop calling me that name?!" He snapped and slammed his hand on the desk.

"What's wrong with you?! First you avoid me and now you're just yelling at me without a reason! You've lost your mind!" I yelled back and he glared at me.

"I don't even know how on earth I've put up with you for such a long time," he shook his head.

"What's wrong with you N? I'm your best friend, I have the right to slap you off your senses okay! If you wanted space for you and your girlfriend you could've just said so and not be a little ass about it," I fisted my hand as he continued muttering profanities.

"For goodness sake just leave me alone Sandy! Don't you think I want to be alone after I avoided you? You're such a stupid annoying bîtch!" he yelled and my fist met his face.

"You deserve that you asshole, don't come crying to me, begging for my forgiveness. Forget about all those years we spent together, now they're nothing but memories. You irrational bastard," I walked over to my desk, grabbed my keys and left.

I slammed the car door shut, tears finally spilling from my eyes like waterfalls. When did he become so heartless and cold? He wasn't the Hak Yeon I met, he wasn't the N that I spent half your life with. He wasn't the one I developed the crush on. I revved up the engine and started driving, all I want to do right now is go home and sit in a sea of darkness.

My vision was slightly blurred because of my tears, the roads were slightly darker, the sun was almost setting. I thought it was best for me to take the shortcut, most likely less people driving there.

All I heard was honking, lots of honking that was blurred to my eardrums. A truck approaching my car and a loud crash and thud and pain. The next thing I remember was the pain and darkness.