Teases [EXO Sehun]

Teases 

Characters: Tia and EXO's Sehun

Genre: Romance

Author: Audrey ^^

P/S: Sorry if doesn't meet up to your expectations!! 

Tia's POV

As my eyes flutter open, a perfectly defined face greeted my gaze. I sighed as I he pulled me closer to him, afraid that I'll run away from him. I smiled and buried my face on his chest as he kissed the top of my head. 

"Good morning Tia baby," he greeted and my smile grew. He sure knows how to please a woman's heart. 

"Good morning Sehun," I answered and yawned. 

"Had a good sleep?" I asked and his chest vibrated when he chuckled. 

"Yes I did, I always do when I sleep next to you," he said and I pushed him away. 

"You're so cheesy these days," I commented and he laughed. 

"You know you like it," and he winked before leaning forwards to capture my lips. 

"I can never get enough of your sweet lips," he whispered just as I got out of bed. 

As the both of us eat breakfast, we had to decided on what to do for the rest of the day in this beautiful sunny day. 

"What about movies?" Sehun suggested and I shook my head. 

"Oh I know!" He cheered and I looked at him with my poker face. 

"Bubble tea?" He said and I rolled my eyes. 

"What about we go get ice cream?" He said and at the mention of a certain subject called ice cream, my eyes lit up in excitement. 

"I love you Sehun!" I cheered and he leaned forward, across the table to steal a kiss. 

"I know you do!"

Entering the ice cream parlor, my eyes immediately scanned the different flavours of ice cream displayed. 

"Does Cookie dough sound nice babe?" Sehun asked, knowing what I always get everytime we come to visit this shop. 

"Sounds perfect," I kissed his cheek and he smiled. 

"Can we share?" He asked and I shook my head, puckering my lips. 

"Wae?" He asked pleadingly. 

"Because I don't share my ice cream!"

"Not even to your beloved boyfriend?" 

"No."

We walked to the park, eating the ice creams in our hand. Sehun ended up getting chocolate ice cream, because he just can't simply ignore the chocolate ice cream when it's calling his name, luring him to them. We sat on a bench and ate it happily. Well that is, until Sehun started giggling like a child. 

"What?" I asked and he shook his head, laughing hysterically. 

"Yah!" I shouted at him, obviously annoyed at him. 

"There's something on your lips, you're such a child jagi," he said and before you had time to wipe it off, he leaned forwards and kissed it away. 

"All done thanks to me!" He smiled cheekily and you slapped his chest. 

"Stop-Yah!"

"Oops there's something on your nose!" He said and leaned in to kiss my nose right after he smacked his ice cream against it. 

"Sehunnie you're such a baby," I said and he pulled me closer by the waist. 

"But you love me," and gave me a soft kiss. 

Walking down the grassy hills with our hands intertwined. I turned around and faced him. I walk backwards as he continue taking steps forward. 

"Honey, you're going to trample down the hill," he said and patted my head. 

"Stop being so worried Sehunnie!" I cheered and he smiled. 

"Don't be so worried over little things, otherwise you'll get wrinkles on your forehead," I caressed his soft skin and he chuckled before grabbing my hand and pulling me forward to crash on his chest. 

"If I get wrinkles on my forehead, will you still love me?" He asked and smirked. 

"What kind of question is that?" I asked and cocked a brow. 

"Just answer it!" He demanded and I laughed. 

"Of course!! NOT!!" I shouted and wriggled away from his grasp before laughing and running down the hill. 

"Yah!! I'll get you!!" Sehun shouted, running after me. 

"Never!" I shouted back, not caring if people think we've lost our sanity. 

"Yah!! Come here you!! TIA!!" He shouted and I kept running until I stumbled on the grass and fell face first. My laughter didn't die and I rolled on my back. 

"Aigoo!!" I heard Sehun said and when I opened my eyes, there was an upside down Sehun. 

"Be careful when you're running Tia baby," he said and kissed my nose. 

"Sehunnie you're so slow!" I teased and poked my tongue out. 

"Tease me again and I'll kiss you!" He said and I kept quiet, suppressing my laugh. He leaned down and locked my lips in one of those unique upside down kisses in movies. 

"Hey, I didn't tease you," I said after we parted for air. 

"Don't tell me you didn't like that," he smirked and brushed our noses together as my cheeks blushed. 

"I'd tease you more if it means you'll kiss me like that every time."

"It will be my pleasure, princess.."