Chapter 19

*WARNING:DIRTY*

HARRY'S POV

Rose cried my name as I stretched two long fingers into her. I slowly began to pump them in and out, her moans becoming louder each time. I was glad Elizabeth had taken Drew for the night because we were making a lot of noise. Various sound of bliss liberated from her lips as she raked her fingernails down my back. I grimaced at the slight burn the mark had left, but her moans silenced my actions. The moonlight shone on her naked body, arousing me as I fingered her harder.

"Oh god!" She screamed, fisting my curls in her hands. The headboard beat against the wall in a steady rhythm as I furiously pushed my fingers farther into her. Rose clenched her legs around my head, aching with thrill. I began to lick her most sensitive spot as I continued to finger her. Her moans grew louder and her body began to tremble beneath me as she shoved my face into her womanhood. Rose begged me to go faster and I obeyed, the headboard slamming harder into the wall and I'm was sure the neighbors would complain any minute.

"Harry." Rose cried and I knew she was close. The pants of my name escaping her rosy lips was making me jump with excitement.

Rose screamed my name as she reached the height of her pleasure. Her smooth legs shook with delight around my turned-on body. her face contorted with maximum pleasure. Her blues were hidden behind her scrunched eyes and her chest rose and fell rapidly. Her pink lips were agape with gentle sounds of content and slowly, she began to breathe normal.

"Damn." I smirked at her glowing eyes. Rose's cheeks tinged pink with embarrassment as I scooted up onto her, laying my torso on hers.

"Sorry." She blushed, avoiding eye contact as she brushed her hair from her face. I tucked a dark strand behind her ear as I gave her a suggestive wink.

"Don't apologize." I chuckled.

Her blue eyes flashed with amusement as she pushed us over, putting herself on top.

"Maybe I should return the favor?" Rose smiled. I was shocked by her confidence, but her hands shook as she reached for the brim of my pants and a slight waver of her voice confirmed my suspicions. Rose was nervous as she became flustered with the button of my pants before finally realizing their tight hold on my erection.

"You don't have to..." My voice trailed off when she gave me a stubborn look. Rose gently pulled the rough denim off my legs, revealing a large bulge strained against the black fabric of my boxers.

Rose stared at it with wide eyes and I couldn't help let out a chuckle.

The tight material was harder to pull off and she tugged the boxers down my hairy legs.

"I've never really done this before." Rose confessed, giving me a bashful look as her cheeks grew hot. Her tiny hands supported her body on my hip bones. She put her face close to my length, staring at it from all angles.

I let out a chuckle. I was glad I could be so comfortable around Rose. The only relationships I had ever had were purely sexual and I never would have been able to laugh.

"Stop it. This is supposed to be sexy." Rose giggled as she slowly ran a tongue up my manhood.

ROSE'S POV

The shattering climax Harry had given me made me desire to give him the same feeling.

Honestly, I had never really done anything like this and his erect length flopped in my hands as I struggled not to laugh at my discomfort.

I swallowed my fears(literally) as I ran my tongue up Harry's length, allowing him a throaty groan. I teased him with subtle touches of his member before he obviously had become frustrated.

"God Rose! Just do it already!" He demanded, pulling my hair away from my face. I puffed a breath of hot air on the head, refusing to give in to his demands. He shuddered with delight and I could feel his fingers twitching in my hair, resisting the urge to force me onto him.

"Rose." He begged, gazing at me with lustful green eyes. I have him a smirk before allowing myself to take his whole member in my mouth. Harry released a throaty moan as I gagged a little on the large expanses of him.

Harry panted, and I watched him in his most vulnerable state. Eyes closed, neck strained, pink lips parted as they released moans of delight. His curls were slightly matted to his forehead. He looked like a god, causing me to increase the rate of my sucking. Harry cursed, involuntarily bucking his hips up, causing me to choke. He gave me a quick look of apology before returning to his pleasurable state.

Harry's legs twitched and I knew he was close. I licked the tip of his head, swirling patterns onto his length.

"Rose. I'm gonna come." Harry pleaded as he bucked his hips up again. I quickly began to suck harder and the volume of his profanity increased considerably.

"Fuck!" He cried, unexpectedly releasing himself into me. The salty taste was definitely new and I grimaced as I swallowed it. He fell backwards onto the bed, the climax tiring him.

Harry pulled me up for a kiss before lying on his back, chest rapidly rising and falling with the last traces of his climax leaving.

"Wow." He grinned, energy drained from him as he sat with his eyes closed.

"Yeah." I confided. I scooted up so I could curl up next to him, lying my arm across his chest as I snuggled into his side.

"You're the only girl that I would ever let cuddle with me after sex." Harry confessed, brushing his sweaty curls away from his forehead.

"That wasn't sex." I retorted. He hummed with a slight laugh as I traced patterns on his toned chest.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked, gazing at me with his emerald eyes.

"That was the first time I've ever felt like that." I blurt out. Ugh. Why did I say that? I didn't want Harry to think that I was inexperienced. I could the hints of crimson flooding my cheeks with bewilderment.

"How'd it feel?" He asked, stroking my hot cheeks with a smile.

"Good. No, great. It was mind blowing." I giggled. It amazed me how easily I could talk to Harry without any discomfort.

"If you think that's mind blowing, just wait til we have sex." Harry snickered. A flood of naughty images flashed through my mind. Sex with Harry? I wouldn't mind that.

"Was it..good for you?" I asked, drawing shapes with my nail into his tanned chest, leaving tiny white scratches in its place.

"The best I've ever had." Harry admitted, kissing my forehead delicately. My skin tingled with the delicate action even after he pulled away.

"Why?" I questioned. I know Harry had actually had sex before so it astounded me that this could have been his best experience.

"Because I love you." Harry declared. I felt a soft tingle echo through my body. Though not the thrilling tingle of the orgasm Harry had brought me too. This feeling was like being filled with fudge. Warm and sweet.

"I love you more." I tittered as I pulled the covers up over us, hiding our naked bodies from any intruders.

"Goodnight, love." Harry said, with a soft kiss on the lips before reaching over and turning off the lamp.

In the dark confines of the bed, I snuggled into Harry's warm body as he wrapped a muscular arm around me, the memories of my moaning lover floating across my mind.