7. He Talks Geeky

Wahid runs out of my room and down the stairs with me hot on his trail

Wahid runs out of my room and down the stairs with me hot on his trail. "Maa! Baba! Eliza has a cr-" I tackle him by jumping onto his back and put my hand on his mouth.

"I swear if you do as little as say a word, I will personally make your life a living hell," I tell him, trying to sound threathening. He pushes me away and stood up, towering over me.

"What are you going to do?" He chuckles, "Eat all my chocolate?"

"Shut up," I say, he knew me to well. "I'll find a way, and I am telling you it won't be pleasant."

"What are you two shaytaans doing in there?" Baba says walking into the livingroom.

"He started it!" I say pouting.

"Wahid?" Baba asks in a stern voice. What could I say? I'm daddy's little princess.

"Baba all I said was... That I wanted to eat chocolate and she told me that she ate it all again," he says. I glare at him.

"Chocolate, really?" He says.

"Baba, don't you think Eliza's getting old. I mean I should be the one acting like a child, not her. She should be married by now."

"Wahid," I say, my eyes wide in shock. Did he just, no way... Baba observes me and laughs.

"When the right man comes for her, she will happily get married," Baba replies back to him. Wahid grunts, obviously he was expecting a different answer. I smile at Baba, he always knew the right thing to say.

Wahid then looks at me, winks whilst smirking. Uh oh.

"Baba I think the right person will come into her life soon... Very soon. I bet she will get married by the end of this year or maybe the next."

I send Wahid a death glare. Don't do it bruh don't you dare say his name. He chuckles.

"Maybe," Baba says, smiling at how we were behaving, "I guess we will just have to wait and find out." With that he walks out of the living room, whilst mum comes in.

"Eliza dear," Maa says, "maybe you should think about marriage soon. When I was your age I already had Wasim." Wahid bursts out laughing. Maa was eavesdropping again.

"See Maa is on my side," he says, immaturely sticking his tongue out at me.

"Wahid, stop being disrespectful to your sister," Maa scolds him. This time it was me laughing at him.

***

Not wanting to go to a boring maths lecture, I decide to 'accidentally' walk into biochemistry. From what Maya had told me yesterday, it sounded way more interesting than two models and a whole sequence of numbers and equations. Although I know my support team wouldn't exactly be proud of me for abandoning my responsibilities for the day, I was dying to see how Dave Russel was like. I know, I am weird, why would I want to know a potential murderer for? But I can't help it, I studied psychology, so that makes me automatically intrigued with how this culprit's mind might be working.