10. Sniffing My Blazer

A/N: Sabir in the picture. Do vote and comment. Swear all of Toni Mahfud's pictures are heavily photoshopped lol. This is the 5th update (if I counted correctly) on the same day, enjoy!

"I heard you were looking for me?" A deep, annoyed voice from behind me says

"I heard you were looking for me?" A deep, annoyed voice from behind me says. Knowing who it was, I turn around to be meet with a cold glare.

His hair was skillfully pushed back, with a little loose strand falling down the side of his face. He had a light shaped beard, his eyes looking nearly black. He wasn't wearing a suit or anything fancy like the other men at the party; Sabir was simply sporting jeans and a black blazer.

I furrow my eyebrows, becoming equally annoyed at him. "What is your problem?"

"Excuse me?" He says, looking taken back.

"Why do you look like you hate me. We've never spoken, and it seems like you've already formed an opinion about me. I don't understand, what have I done to make you hate me?"

Now he looks confused. Good.

"Who said I hate you?" He carefully says, observing my reaction with an intense look I couldn't name.

"It seems like it."

"Well I don't mean it. I don't hate you."

"Then why do you act... Weird." Stupid, why are you being upfront with the murderer himself.

"What?" He says, the corners of his mouth slightly tug up. Did I just make Sabir smile?

I crack a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks, his mouth curling into a bigger smile, shyly showing off his teeth. I chuckle.

"Because you are."

"You smiled first though."

"Okay but you did too."

"Let's stop. This is confusing me." I shake my head, placing my face into my palms. This makes him chuckle more, softening his hard features. "Stop laughing at me."

"I wasn't."

"Okay sure," I say. Not sure what to say anymore, I awkwardly look around when a breeze passes causing me to shiver.

"Cold?" He asks, looking into my eyes. I shake my head, trying to warm myself up by rubbing my arms with my hands. He takes of his blazer and hands it to me.