Reunion

Arianna p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning it was Monday.

"Tell me honestly would you still love me the same" my phone rung letting me know I was getting a call I turned to see it was my old middle school friend India. I smiled widely as I answered "Hey, Arianna" she yelled through the phone I laughed

"Hey India, how have you been?" I asked

"great and how has Hollywood been to you?" " "Amazing." I said

"Hey, you want to go to East Ridge mall with me and Kai at 1?" She asked.

"Sure" I said I could use a little girl time.

It was currently 11:30 am I had a hour to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a pink maxi skirt with a gray halter top and white heels with a gray clutch and Sun glasses.

I hopped in the shower for 15 min and got dressed I did some light makeup and just let my hair stay curly.

I walked down stairs and grabbed my jacket getting it to my car.

It was 1:10p when I finally parked at the mall. I got out to see a text from India

India❤: meet us at Victoria's Secret.

Ari: okay, here I come.

India❤: ok❤

I put my phone away walking into the mall. I walked into Victoria's secret to see A
India and Kai looking at Bras.

"Heyy" I said they turned around and hugged me tightly.

"We missed you" the both said still hugging me.

2 hours later..

"Hey lil lady, can I have your number?" Asked a guy walking behind us.

"Nah, but you can take this money and get a haircut, shoes, and a outfit cause you need it... Badly." Kai said giving him her last $100 making us laugh.

We walked away laughing then we talked and shopped I currently had 11 bags full of clothes and other things.

"So do you guys have any boyfriends or crushes?" I asked

"Actually I do" said India "His name is Nathaniel. He is so sweet and he is also cute" she said dreamily. I laughed "Can't wait to meet him" I said smiling.

"How about you?" I said turning toward Kai.

"I do have a crush on an old friend." She said nervously

"Do I know him?" I asked
She nodded "yeah, do you remember Kayston?" She asked

"Kayston from high school?" I asked excitedly

"Yeah." She said blushing. "Have you seen him lately?" I asked

"yeah, we actually kinda live together. We're roommates, actually India, Nathaniel, Kayston, and I are all roommates."

"That's great" I said smiling widely at my best friends.

"So do you have your eye on anyone?" They asked.

August

"Uhh, not really." I said obviously lying.

"Arianna, we've known you for so long. We know you're lying. Who is he."

"I might have a little crush on August Alsina... Again." I said blushing.

"Really? You tell us everything!" they said in sync.

"You guys want to come over to mine and have a sleepover like we used to?" I asked.

"OMG YASS" the said in sync. We all laughed getting in our cars and heading to mine.