Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

August P.O.V.

We were on our way home when I looked over to see Arianna leaning against the window lipsyncing to the song "So Sick" by ne-yo. I couldn't help but smile and chuckle to my self as continued to lipsync. I looked over again and realised how beautiful she really is.

"Eye's on the road" she said glancing at me as she smirked.
I just shook my head and looked at the road as she had told me to.

Arianna P.O.V.

We entered the house and layed on the couch putting on some tv. The movie "friends with benefits" starring Mila Kunis came on m we continued to watch until a sex scene came on so I decided to kiss August because I could feel the sexual tension between us and it needed to be broken. He moaned into the kiss I lifted my leg putting it around him and straddled him. Then his phone began to ring.

He answered it and began to talk after the convoy he pushed me off of him and headed up stairs.

"Who was it?" I yelled to him as he was halfway upstairs.

"Chris and Drake they want me to come to the club with them to celebrate Chris new album "Royalty""

"Oh ok, Can I come?" I asked.

"Not this time but next time you can" he said and continued to walk upstairs.

I shrugged my shoulders and decided on not him asking why and letting him be. He left the house leaving me alone it was 10:00pm I decided to invite Kai and India over. They showed up and we chose to watch Creed and eat popcorn. Half way into the movie My phone blinged indicating I got a message from RiRi. I opened it to see a picture of August and Miracle Watts kissing. The message below the picture said "I can't believe he is doing this while you guys are together. Apparently they had been " together" since last Thursday well that's what Miracle just told me. Don't worry I'll keep you updated on anything else" she said. I showed them and they both together said "I'm going to beat their ass" I replied with "yeah... Me too". I then responded to Ri saying "wow... I'm going to kill him and her. And yeah keep me posted ".

Can't wait for him to come back because he will get beat up. Keep playing with me. We then made a whole plan to invite miracle over and tell him to stop at the store and get some pizzas and confront them when he gets here then beat both of their asses and leave. It was now 11:00.

We layed on the couch and put on YouTube (have a smart tv) and put on the Bryson Tiller radio station. His music is so relatable.

An hour later it was 12:00am I texted miracle telling her to come over. And she said she will be here in 10 min I then told August to go to the store and he said he is going there now. I smiled because I knew our plan would work. They always do.

A/N:
Didn't know what to do so added some drama