Babygirl

Arianna P.O.V.

As we walked into the mall we bought all sorts of flowers, clothes, jewelry, and shoes for ma. I can't believe she's really hurt. I felt a tear slide down my face as I walked toward the food court with Frankie.

As we walked I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my Best Friend Kaianna!

"Guess who?" She said I squealed as I hugged her so tight.

"Kai!!! What are you doing here!?" I said letting her go and continued to walk.

"August told me how sad you were about mom... I decided to come and cheer you up a bit" she said walking with us.

"Omg I love you you're the best!" I said kissing her cheek causing her to laugh.

"Sometime I wonder if you're lesbian" she said causing us all to laugh.

"Only for you boo, but other than that I'm strickly dickly😂" I said as we waited in line at the Chinese food place. We ate the continued shopping a bit.

After we left####$

We decided to go to the pool at the house so we headed home. While Kai decided to go Check into her hotel room and get a few hours of sleep in.

August P.O.V.

I followed as Sam showed me around. The last room was the basement we went downstairs and there was a pool table, Xbox one, ps4, and a flat screen tv with a Bluetooth speaker and a dart board. This seems like my kinda man cave.

We stopped and sat in the couch. He then turned to me giving me a serious look.

"What?" I asked questioning him on his actions.

"Do you really love Arianna? I don't want yo dumb ass to break her heart once again. I'm tired of bugged playing her" he said.

"Of course I do. We've been dating for almost a year now and I don't plan on leaving her. She's the one for me" I said sincerely as we head footsteps coming down the stairs.

"There you guys are! Me and Frankie wanted to know if y'all wanted to got for a swim" Ari said smiling at me and Sam. I smiled back saying sure following her to our room.

We both got dressed and headed to the pool. Frankie and Sam were already in. We set our stuff down the jumped in as well.

(Ari's outfit✨)

(Ari's outfit✨)

We all played and chilled in the water and enjoyed it. Then Ariannas dad came out to tell us his famouse spaghetti was ready. We all got out, dried off, took a shower, and got ready for dinner. We all walked down sitting at the table. I sat right next to Ari and Sam and Frankie sat in the other side and Ari's dad sat on the end with Frankie and Sam.

I decided it would be funny to play with Ari under the table. Can't wait to see how well she can play it off in front of her family.

I slowly placed my hand on her thigh and gradually moved it up further. Getting closer and closer to her area. That's when she grabbed my wrist stopping me. She looked at me seriously as if she was saying I was asking for a death wish.

I smiled at her at continued. I then rubbed agaisnt her causing her to let out a quiet moan and her body to shake

"You alright, Aria?" (That's what he calls her) He asked

"Yes dad everything f- fine" she said shoving food in her mouth so she could controll her moans. I quietly laughed at the action.

She then moaned again. This time it was pretty loud.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Her father asked again.

"Yes it's just that the food is so good." She said swallowing it. Her dad then shrugged his shoulder turning back to his conversation with Frankie about ma's surprise party. Yes I call her ma.

Arianna P.O.V

My body felt so good. The way his fingers worked had me breathless. I put my head down in the table feeling my release coming soon. Then I bit my lip as I came.

"That was so sexy, ma. Can't wait wait for you to do it on me tonight" he whispered in my ear pulling away then winking at me.

Lets just say once dinner and our fun was over, I could no longer move. Thanks Aug for making me struggle to walk tomorrow.

A/N

I wrote this 742 word chapter for y'all. Not including this part but anyway thanks for reading my books love you all so much! Next update will be on Tuesday!!❤🙌