The Game

A/N Hahahah

August
I was currently playing basketball with Chris, trey, and Lucas. Then Arianna came out and watched us play. I laughed as she shook her head at Treys horrible jumper. Tbh he was trash, but I could never tell him that😂.

"What the hell was that trey!?" She yelled at him laughing.

"My jumper!" He said pretending to be slightly hurt by what she said. She laughed at what he said and continued to watch.

Once it ended of course I won. I grabbed my towel and my water bottle walking toward Ari.
she smiled pecking my cheek and wrapping her arm around mine.

We walked inside the house and went to the kitchen to make turkey sandwhiches for lunch.

As we all ate we talked about upcoming things in our life. I didn't want to tell Arianna yet that we both are going on tour for "TTCL" she is gonna be my opening act! It will be so fun to sing together and tour around the world with one another. I don't want to tell her just yet tho.

We went into the living room and put on espn. We sat and watched the Warriors play OKC. As we watched I ate some Doritos, drank lemonade, and ate some strawberries Ari bought me. As she laughed at how into the game I was. I smiled and kissed her while putting an arm around her shoulder.

She was truly my baby, I love her. I just know this tour will bring us closer. Finally the game finished and then boys went home.

It was now just me and my baybeh. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the room. I laid her down and started kissing her. She moaned as I smiled. I kissed her one last time then got up telling her to get ready. I was going to take her for the ride of her life.

I sat downstairs in a whole new outfit waiting for her to come down. Tonight's gonna be fun. I just hope she's ready for it.