Exposure

August

I woke up still tired from last nights event. I got out of bed to see that Ari was already gone. I almost forgot she was with India and Kai today. I walked to the closet and picked out an outfit for the day. I set it ok the dresser and proceeded to taking the pillow cases, cover, and sheet off the bed so I could wash them.

After I put them in I entered the master bathroom and undressed leaving my boxers on. As I looked in the mirror I thought it would be a lil tease to take a picture for Ari. So I got my phone opened the Snapchat app and snapped a pic. I then saw the time. "Shit! I got an interview in 45 minutes." I hurriedly selected a contact not really paying much attention and sent the pic to her phone with the message "All yours..." or at least I thought.

I then set my phone down took off my boxers and went to shower. Once I got out, I hurriedly dried off, moisturized my skin, and got dressed.

I got all the things I needed for the day and left going out to my car

I got all the things I needed for the day and left going out to my car. As I got in I saw a notification from Ari. I opened it and was confused.

Snapchat From Ari Boo😍

"Aug.... what is this?" And right underneath it was a screenshot of me in my boxers.

To Ari Boo😍

"A pic I sent you"

From Ari Boo😍

"Ummm Aug.... you didn't send me this"

After I saw that message I quickly looked at my Snapchat recents..... I had sent the photo to the Photographer from TMZ "Arin Brook😑" 😭.

I opened up instagram to see that I was tagged in a lot of stuff and there I saw it. "Damn daddy😍😍 @AugustAlsina" The picture.

"FUCK" I said slamming my hand on the wheel

"FUCK" I said slamming my hand on the wheel. I still gotta go to this meeting. I shook my head started the car and proceeded on with my schedule. This will all be handled by my management.

Ari

I can't believe this is happening! They all know what my man got🤦🏾‍♀️ if only he was more careful with the pic.

I put my phone down and focused on India and Kai who were in shock after seeing my mans package.

"I ain't know he had it like that Ari.." India said causing us all to laugh.

"Well now you do" I said shrugging. We were sitting in a ice cream shop that was actually really good by the way. I had rented it for an hour so it's closed to the public. Once we were done we all decided to go ahead and go back to my place which I was fine with.

Aug I hope you get this all under control... I thought before pulling out of the ice cream shops parking lot.