Help

Arianna P.O.V.
We are currently in the kitchen with Miracle drinking wine. She was acting suspicious maybe she could sense her life would soon be ending. I laughed to myself and continued to drink.

"What's so funny?" Miracle asked.

I smirked looking at my phone to see August texted me he was down the street.

I looked up and winked at the girls, then Turned to look back at that little bill looking ass hoe Miracle.

"The fact that you think you're cute with that stank, matted weave, tight ass jeans that look like they're are soon gonna explode, them run down shoes that aren't even Louie V. but are pay less airwalks." I took a sip of my drink as the girls laughed, Miracle giving me a death glare. I shop it off and continued.

"Ole Ima sleep with Aug behind ari's back head ahh, ole my body shaped like an eggplant head ahh, ole ari will never find out head ahh"

She had her mouth open but nothing came out. I just continued to sip my wine and laugh along with the girls.
Soon there was a knock on the door.

I got up and let Aug in and I took the groceries put them on the couh and walked back to the kitchen with him beside me.

"Why is Miracle here!?" He asked his eyes almost popping out of his head.

"The real question is why have you been sneaking around with this sewer filled with pee water and doodoo logs smelling ass hoe?" I asked raising my brow basically challenging him with my question. I smirked as I saw the worry on his face turn to fright. I laughed while looking them both up and down.

I winked towards Kai and India, giving them the signal. After hat the fight had begun. I pulled Miracle out the chair and smashed her head into my stove. As India and Kai beat Aug with pans. I then turned on the stove and set Miracles hair on fire, well her weave. She cried as I kneed her in the face and punched her repeatedly I then turned the fire off and opened the back door dragging her outside.

"Stop drop and roll!" I called out as I threw her and then shut the door as her head hit each cement step repeatedly she was out cold and so was her hair.

I turned toward Aug to see he was bleeding, had cuts, and purple bruises on his face. I lifted my leg and took one kick at his balls making him scream out in pain.

"I gave you another fucking chance and this is how you repay me! I hate your bitch ass!! go ahead and date that bald head ass, cauillou black sister, little bill, usaine bold knee caps hoe. Stay away from me and out of my life!"

I yelled grabbing my bags I packed along with the girls to put it in the car we soon pulled off, I was in my car, while India and Kai were in there's luckily they said I could stay at their for the nigh and then go back to my old house I lived in until I met August again a few months back.

I knew I couldn't stay away from him and that this was just temporary. But as I wait I will go back to working on my music, I think my break is finally over. I will succed.

A/N

I love this chapter! Haha but anyway the next few chapters will include some verses to songs I will write that **BEWARE** legit have the most bars. Be ready for that and I own the rights to all the raps and lyrics in my music on my newest chapters. Also you may cry in the next 3 chapters because Ima include real problems going on and speak on them but anyway enjoy the story and vote, comment, share, and follow if you would like! Love y'all <3