The award show

Arianna p.o.v.

It's been exactly 5 months since the accident. Me and August are still together, I feel WAY better,
And I started my music career about 4 1/2 months ago. Aug heard me singing and you know whaat happens after. We went to the studio, I wrote a song and recorded it, and well eventually released it and now it's #3 on iTunes!

I'm now going to the BMI award show because I am a nominee for best new artist! I've released 4 actual songs and about 5 covers so far.

I have over 700k followers on my instagram already! And I get hate too but the Roses (my fan base name) shut them down.

Me and August are getting ready to leave it's 4:00 and the award show starts at 5:30.

I decided to take a shower for about 20 min. I picked out my little black dress with a slot in he front and black heels. I decided to keep my hair straight and apply light make up.

August wore white jeans, a white flannel that turns into a red color towards the end. And his white air forces. He looked so good haha.

We got in his Range and left it was now 4:55 and the show was about to start soon. We pulled out of the drive way and turned up the radio.

Bryson Tiller - Self Righteous came on and I couldn't help but scream causing August to laugh.

"Ya know sometimes I think you like Bryson better than me!" August said with a slight frown.

"I do!" I said back causeing him to look hurt. "Babe I'm just playing, I will always love you more!" I said kissing his cheek making him smile.

After about 4 more songs played we pulled up into the front. I heard screaming from fans when me and August got out the car. We walked hand and on the red carpet. He then let my hand got and back up so they could take photos of just me. I blushed and smiled and heard a camera click and someone say "perfect!" (Photo in the media)

We walked to the main room where all my friends were supporting me. Kai, India, RiRi, Tory Lanez, Chris, Nicki, Drake, And Kendrick Lamar. (Forget meek. But war pains is fire!)

I took a seat next to them with Aug. Me and them talked and laughed and then finally the show began.

After about 6 awards it was time for the best new artist award.

Miley walked on the stage with Nick Jonas and announced the nominees.

"This year's Best new artist nominees are... Laura (plays song and shows photo).. Bryan Kane... (Same as Laura)..... Charlie (same) and Arianna Rose! (Same)" then a roar of applause booms throughout the building. I've never felt so important before. Man did it feel good.

"And the winner is..." They said together while opening the envelope slowly. "Arianna Rose!" I heard whistles, clapping, and screams. I got up with August and kissed him then walked up the stairs to the stage. I grabbed the award and waved.

"Thank you everyone for choosing me as the best new artist. Even though the other nominees are phenomenal! ( A/N I'm lying! They're trash...jk) this has been an amazing journey for me! And I just want to thank you all for helping me get here. And thanks to my beautiful friends and family and God. But most importantly my wonderful,  sweet boyfriend August Alsina. I love you so much." I then finished walking off the stage and taking my seat once again. A few people performed and it was so fun.

It was now over we all went to a restaurant to celebrate and let me just say. This has to be the best day ever!