Baby

Arianna P.O.V.

We were currently in the car heading to my mom's house. I was so nervous. I hadn't seen her in about 3 years. I would finally see her today tho! Can't wait.

We soon pulled up to a big light brown house, which my mother owned. We got our bags out the taxi and walked toward the front door.

"Hey everyone! I missed you all" I said as they all swarmed me. Leaving me barely any space to breath.

"I missed you, bruhcuz" (you'll only understand if you know who Mr_Hotspot is😂) said my cousin Frankie. I told her that we need to catch up soon. But not exactly right now since my mom isn't exactly in the best shape right now.

"When do we go see mom?" I asked.

"Visiting hours are at 6 so in about 2 hours. Want to get her a gift at the mall since mothers day is soon!" Frankie suggested as I agreed to it.

We went upstairs and I took a shower, did my hygiene and changed. August already knew where everything was since my cousin Sam suggested to take him on a tour while Frankie and I go out.

I changed again not liking my previous outfit choice and did my finishing touches, grabbing my phone and purse. I put on my sunglasses and we took off.

A/N I just gave you a small chapter for now since I haven't updated in a while. Part.2 will be longer! It should be up by Thursday or Friday. I'm going to make it long just for you guys😘