I'm All Yours

Arianna p.o.v.

It was 5:05 am, I didn't even know why I was up... But I was. I sighed as I roamed the halls of the house and looked at all the photos, paintings, and every single detail on the stairs railing.

I walked down the stairs laying on the couch turning on the fireplace. Why was I up? That's the question I couldn't find the answer too. As I layed on couch my phone rang.

The caller id said "Taniyah❤" and if you don't know, Taniyah is my older sister. I don't really tell much people about her, besides we haven't talked in 4 years besides texting. I pressed the answer icon and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey sis, what's up?" I said tiredly.

"hey ari! We need you to come to Miami..." She said like she was crying.

"Wha- Why? W-what happened??" I asked anxious to know why she called.

"Mom was in a car accident. The doctors said shes in a coma and she may not make it..." She said while sobbing.

My heart sunk. I had just talked to mom a week ago. She can't be hurt.

"I'll be there by tonight. Love you. Tell mom to stay strong.... Fo-For us" I replied in the shocked stage as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. This couldn't be real.

I ran upstairs and started packing. Once I showered, did my hygiene, and changed. I woke up Aug it was now 8
9:49 am.

"Aug baby wake up" I said shaking him lightly.

"Yea- where you going?" He asked sitting up on the bed.

"M-my mom was I-in a car accident. They said she's in a coma. I-I have to be in Miami by tonight." I said crying

He nodded his understanding me. I felt his strong arms pull me Into his warm embrace.

I countinued to cry. "Hey, it's ok... How about I come with and we can fly together on the private jet?' He suggested. I sniffled before saying.

" you'd really come with me?"

"Of course anything for my babeh" he said laughing. He got up and got ready also packing some things.

It was 12 am. We had just finished eating at Ihop. Now were getting "Salt-N-Straw" ice cream. I got Sea Salted Caramel while he got Vanilla Bean and Strawberry.

We then drove to where they keep the jet. We finally got on and flew to our destination. Miami. For who knows how long.

My mom had to be ok. Cause if she wasn't I wouldn't be either.

"Whatever happens babe just know, I'm yours. ALL yours just like you're mine. ALL mine." August said kissing me before we layed back relaxed and took off.