I Can't Do That!

"Yeah you better be. Come to my office at 7 pm. We need to talk about the new rules and plans for you so we can fix this whole thing. Don't tell Ari about it yet. She probably won't be pleased with our decision" she said.

"Wait what do you mean she won't be pleased with the deci-" all I heard was the sound of the beeps that play when the call has ended.

—————————————————————-
August p.o.v.

I can't believe the label's really tryna threaten me right now. I'm too far in to let go. Besides I'm their best selling artist right now! Ugh this business is worse than what I dreamed.

I was then walking into Ari and I's home. 2 bags in my hand and flowers hanging out of one.

"Ari baybeh you here?" I yelled setting the things down in the kitchen. The lights were low and the house smelled of my favorite candle. "Wakanda Lotus" ( y'all get it?😂 anywayyyy). I smiled to myself and looked down. As I walked up the stairs I saw the room door cracked just a bit.

I walk in to the bed nicely made and Ari's clothing thrown around. I look towards the bathroom after hearing the sound of water splashing and walk to the door. The only light showing is the little lit candle. I push the door open all the way and see my baby relaxing in what looks like a nice warm bubble bath.

"Hey bae" I said leaning against the counter with my arms crossed smirking at her figure. Her eyes slowly opening as she locked eye contact. She smiles and licks her lips before responding.

"Nothing. Just tryna come with the fact that all my friends have seen your dick and lowkey wanna sleep with you now" she said shaking her head.

Not gonna lie I was taken back because it came
So fast but I couldn't help but laugh only letting her join in slightly after. I then sighed.

"It's alright bae. They never will be able to. I only have eyes for you anyway." I say biting my lip while checking her out. She just laughs and turns her head. I decided to go make us dinner while she relaxes.
I go to the kitchen and prepare everything.

It's now 6:30 and the foods done. We're going to eat quickly so that I can head out to my meeting. That she still know nothing about. Soon it's time for our goodbyes. I grab my jacket and keys and head out to the car. Of course not before kissing my baby's forehead.

I then start on my way to the label or should I say hell. They're pretty much the same things.

As I'm on the elevator on my way up to the board room I see people who work on the company look at me, clearly ashamed. All I can do is just act nonchalant.
I reach the room and stop to take a deep breath. Whatever happens here will determine my future.

"August ! Oh how nice of you to actually come." Said   Giving me a weird look. "We have big news!" She adds on as o take my seat.

"Oh yeah ? What's that?" I said with the boredom clearly dripping from my attitude.

"We've decided to keep you on the label and release your album on time!" She says causing me to smile at her and everyone in the room nodding.

"But... Arianna has to go. You need a new love interest someone everyone else would love. We're thinking of Kehlani" Myles the director says leaving me in shock.
"I can't do that! She's my girlfriend and I love her." I respond angrily.

"If you really loved her you'd let her go. If not you guys have to act split up for a few months and she gotta get a new place because Kehlani will be staying with you. Starting tomorrow." I am now numb.
A few months? No, no, no, and no.

"Fine if that's all. I will be going now." I quickly grabbed my belongings and raced back home. She's not gonna like this one bit...