The Party pt.2

Arianna p.o.v.

Wow. I thought entering the absolutely beautiful garden. "Ari" I heard from behind me, I turned around only to see Chris Brown.

"Hey Chris, haven't spoken to you in a while" I say smiling.

"I know I've been going through alot.." he said looking stressed.

"What happened?" There was a long pause, I was going to say sorry for asking but he finally spoke.

"I've been trying to win over royalty... But it's okay because she is now my responsibility. I got her. But anyway you haven't heard about it, it's been all over social media" he says curiously

"nah, I don't really pay attention to those things but congrats on winning custody of her. I would love to meet her soon, ok?" I said

"Ok." He said whoever smiling before walking away.

Chris is such a nice guy and I know he'll give royalty all she ever wanted and a great childhood.

'I need a drink' I thought you walking toward the snack and beverage table. As soon as I finished I decided to look for RiRi. I found her talking to August by the VIP section. I walked towards them and smiled.

"Hey, guys" I said making them both look at me.

"Hey, girl" said RiRi giving me a hug. I hugged her back turning to August. I gave him a more friendly hug, even though I didn't really consider him a friend.

"You smell good, ma" he said into my ear biting my earlobe gently. I must admit that turned me on.

"Hey Ari, pose for a pic with RiRi" said a photographer. So I did as he said me and RiRi hugged for the picture both smiling.

1 hour later...

"RiRi, I'm gonna go home." I said

"No, please stay" she said giving Me puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry, Boo but I'm really tired." I said hugging her and walking to the parking lot to get in my car.

I was about to open the door when I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist, turning me around. I came face to face with August he was an inche away from kissing me as he spoke.

"You can't leave without giving me a kiss." He said leaning in.

I moved my head away. "yes, I can" I said smirking he caught me off guard and started kissing me. At first I was shocked but I soon started kissing back. He pulled away leaving me breathless. "Call me" was the last thing he said before going back into the party.

I stood there frozen for a while. I then opened my car door got in and speeded home. August. Was the only thing I could think about.