Let's Just Be Honest

August P.O.V.

I knew Arianna would enjoy the dinner I had set up for us. I really think I love her... She's so perfect to me. As we laid in bed I heard her quiet snors. I chuckled as she rubber her nose. Soon her body felt lifeless. That's when I knew she was asleep "I love you, Ari. I always have and I always will" I said pecking her cheek and falling asleep shortly after.

Arianna P.O.V.

I heard what August said last night. It's been running threw my mind all morning it is now 11:30 am and we are still cuddling. August is playing with my hair as I lay my head on his chest. I sigh finally sitting up and deciding to get ready for the rest of the day.

I got up and did my daily routine. I threw on my white t shirt, my grey Nike joggers, and my all white air force 1's. I only put on lip gloss and mascara today. I decided to straighten my hair again today since the shower made it curly again.

I came out the bathroom done to see August wearing his white t shirt, grey Nike joggers, and his white air force 1's. Making me grin.

"Hey! You stole my look" I said pretending to be angry.

"Babe, I knew you were going to wear it so I tried to be cute and us know match with you" he said while laughing a bit.

"It's alright. It is cute tho, or as people would say 'Relationship Goals' " I said quoting the word relationship. We laughed and got in the car deciding to go to Kaianna and India's house. Since Aug became good friend with Nathaniel and Kayston.

We parked right in front of their townhome. I smiled because it was so beautiful. We got out walking to the door. I knocked.

"Who's there" I heard Kaianna yell.

"It's Ari and Aug" I say hearing things fall and screaming. Then I see Kaianna appear at the door.

"Hi" she said while fixing her hair. I laughed seeing India behind her on the floor laughing.

"What happened?" I questioned still laughing as me and Aug entered the home.

"Well, India tried to fight me to the door so I ran and pushed her off the couch onto the floor knocking over a few things" she said out of breath.

I just continued to laugh.

"Aug if you want you can go downstairs with Kayston and Nathaniel" said India finally getting up and dusting her self off. I laughed because her knees looked like snickerdoodle cookies  with white sprinkles(ashyy)

We sat at the table and just talked. Soon me and August decided to go home.

At home...

As soon as we walked in Aug grabbed my hand leading me to the couch. Sitting me down then sitting himself on the other one.

"What's up?" I said curiously.

"Remember when I... Ya know... Slept with you cousin Jasmine?" Why would he bring tho up of course I did.

"How could I forget...." I said looking down.

"Well, I only did it to make you jealous. I know it doesn't make sense but let me explain" he said grabbing my hands.

"Go on..." I said cocking a brow at him.

"Well you see you weren't ready to have sex with me back then and I thought it was as because.. well... you didn't like me. So then when I saw you with Aaron at the carnival on the Farris wheel , and him winning stuffed animals for you, and even when he tried to hold your hand. It make my blood boil. I thought you were trying to make me jealous so I immediately thought that two can play that game. So I called up your cousin Jasmine and we arranged a day and time to do it. I knew you were gonna come and see me. But I didn't exactly expect it to end this way." He said. While taking a deep breath and then continuing. "I love you Arianna. I know you may not love me back yet, but I hope soon you will." He said finishing his thoughts.

"Wow. You really thought I would use Aaron to make you jealous. I actually liked him. He was so cute, such a gentleman, and just overall was amazing. But I loved you. Now I don't love you but I do like you... A lot. I don't appreciate you hooking up with Jasmine out of all people. You know she smells like hotdog water and tilapia." I said seriously making him laugh.

"Can we start over?" He said with hope in his voice.

"Yes, yes we can" I said hugging him and leading him upstairs so we can watch movies like he had promised me on the way here.