Coffee Date

August p.o.v

(A/N Finally!)

Ari has been in the hospital and also in a coma for about a week now. Everyday, I've visited, Kai and India had as well but they decided it would be best if I came along this time. I told her how much I love her. I was with her currently. Even though she probably couldn't feel or hear me.

Arianna p.o.v.

I couldn't hear nor see anything. My mind was blank, but I could feel August's presence. I finally saw a glimps of white and a women walking toward where I was standing.

As the women came closer I realized it was my great grandma Dorthy. I ran to her and hugged her tightly loving the feeling of her.

"What are you doing here baby... You don't belong in a place like this." She stated hugging me back, as she kissed my forehead.

"I don't even know, grandma. I just remember talking to driving home then talking to August" finally letting go of her and looking her in the eyes. She looked as beautiful as she did before she had died.

"Well sweetie, I belive you should get back to him. I'm sure he misses you dearly. Well not really him, your friends down there that love you dearly." She said.

"But how?" I asked honestly confused.

"Wake up ari, wake up" I heard as I felt someone touching my hand and shaking it a little. I opened my eyes to see an sad August. My vision was blurry and my headache was killing me but his eyes were red as dry tear stains run down his face, swollen lips, and bags under his eyes. I could only smile, through the pain.

"August, I love you" I said finally letting it all go.

"Ari, you know I love you too" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek, causing me to blush.

Just then the nurse came in and checked up on me as well as ran some tests, then told me I could  leave. August went to his backpack and took out some clothes I guess he had bought for me. I thanked him then went to the bathroom to change later on feeling better. I washed up and brushed my teeth deciding on showering later. I was too tired.

"How about I take you to a coffee shop?' Aug asked me while smiling. I giggled replying with a simple yes.

We got in the car and headed to the shop. He turned up the radio and "same old love" by Selena Gomez came on. I just smiled and shook my head to the song.

I then got an idea to write one myself like I used to do. I love music and people say I'm a good singer. Maybe I'll take that up next.

(Song in next chapter! :) )

We pulled into the shops parking lot then went inside. I decided on a Salted Caramel frappe with extra whip creme. As Aug only got a regular coffee.

We talked and laughed and just caught up with each other. I found out he's been writing more songs, and that he changed his whole view of things physically and mentally. How his vision of his career is bigger than anyone could ever imagine. That's something I love about him tho. He's so real and honest (besides when he was with miracle. Smh.) I told him about how I'be just been chilling and that's all.

He told me that he would suprose me tomorrow but I should get home and rest. I smiled at how much he cared about me. He took me to the house (Kai and India's) and kissed me on the cheek leaving me at the front door in awe. I went inside and was tackled by Kai.

"OMG! Are you ok!? We're so sorry we made you got to the store that late, it was all our fault-" I stopped Kai before she could finish.

"No it wasn't, I should've never been on the phone while driving" I stated.

"True" Kai said laughing causing me to laugh too. Oh how I missed her.

Then came India, I was happy she didn't jump on me. She also tried to apologize for what happened and I told her the same thing I told Kai.

We watched movies and hung out. I then took a shower and put on my PJ's they but on theirs too we made popcorn put on "Real Housewives of Atlanta". I missed my girl's.

A/N
Be sure to check out my other books, thanks for all the love
- Cassidy <3