Photo Shoot

A/N
so this is starting from the next morning. And her new name is Justine Skye. Social media and music wise.

Arianna p.o.v.

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm. "Ugh" I groaned getting up out of the bed. My legs were still sore from the other night. I smiled remembering what happened. I smelled food in the air and turned to realize August wasn't in bed.

I reached over and grabbed my phone to stop the alarm. I had an 1hr and a half to get ready. Because I had a photo shoot today. I got up and did my health routine from showering to getting dressed. I then put on a little bit of make-up and a plum colored lipstick to go with my outfit. Which was my dark purple halter top, light blue skinny jeans that made my butt look nice my blue jean jacket and my black heel boots with my hair in two buns and a choker on my neck. I smiled in the mirror satisfied with my look and grabbed my phone. I sprayed some light perfume and applied my vanilla scented lotion.

I walked downstairs then went toward the kitchen only to see August with a towel around his waist and cooking breakfast. It smelled so good.

He turned to me and smiled "Good morning, baby" he said with his accent.

I walked towards him kissing his cheek "Morning babe" and smiled at him making him smile back.

"Take a seat breakfast is almost done" he said while turning around to finish cooking.

He soon finished and made us both a plate. He then turned and walk d toward the table seeting the plates down. "Thanks baby" I said digging in because I had 30 min to get to the shoot, and I was as hungry lol.

"No problem" he said looking at me while chuckling.

"What?" I asked as I immediately stopped eating.

"You were really hungry huh?" He said laughing.

"Oh shut up" I said smiling while hitting his arm gently. " Besides I have a photo shoot today. I gotta go." I said washing my dishes and getting up to hug and kiss him.

"I have a surprise for you when you get home" he said smaking my butt.

I laughed "ok love you" I said opening the door and grabbing my keys.

"Love you more" he shouted back taking his dishes to the sink.

I walked outside closing the door behind me and smiled. I was so Lucky to have him.

At the shoot

"Ari, thank goodness you're hear right on time. Follow me to your dressing room you need to go to wardrobe, hair, and make up quickly" said Drew my manager.

"Got it" I said following him to the big room and the end of the hall.

I went inside and net my wardrobe lady Lanesha. She picked my out an all blue pair of shorts and a hacker like shirt that shows my tummy. I put it on satisfied with how it looked and thanked her.

I then walked to the door that says "Hair & Make-up" I pushed open the door to see Tori my hairstylist and Demi my make-up artist. Tori just straightened my hair. While Demi put a little pink blush and a little foundation on me, gold eyeshadow, and winged eyeliner, while leaving the lipstick I put on early alone.

"All done" the both said in sync, while turning the chair around toward the mirror.

"Omg I love it" I said while hugging them. "Thank you" I added on while walking toward the set.
(Photos😍)

❤258,016 likes💭JustineSkye: So glad to be modeling for @Vouge!💖 #blessed #blessup💭 23,096 comments: boogabear: Justine I love you👌😩Ivyylol: Slayy😍🔥Ramonatami: killing this shoot! The fit tho🔥🔥🔥

❤258,016 likes
💭JustineSkye: So glad to be modeling for @Vouge!💖 #blessed #blessup
💭 23,096 comments:
boogabear: Justine I love you👌😩
Ivyylol: Slayy😍🔥
Ramonatami: killing this shoot! The fit tho🔥🔥🔥

❤258,016 likes💭JustineSkye: So glad to be modeling for @Vouge!💖 #blessed #blessup💭 23,096 comments: boogabear: Justine I love you👌😩Ivyylol: Slayy😍🔥Ramonatami: killing this shoot! The fit tho🔥🔥🔥

❤123,589 likes
💭 JustineSkye: Love bugs💭🙌
💭30,945 comments:
BobbyBowdenvideos: be my wife😍
AugustAlsina: baby girl😍💦
JustineSkye: 😏😘😘 @Augustalsina

❤123,589 likes💭 JustineSkye: Love bugs💭🙌💭30,945 comments:BobbyBowdenvideos: be my wife😍AugustAlsina: baby girl😍💦JustineSkye: 😏😘😘 @Augustalsina

❤608,594 likes
💭JustineSkye: 😍😍
💭68,942 comments:
@AugustAlsina: sexy mami💦😘 can't wait to see you tonight. I got a surprise!
@AugustSkyelover: you guys are goals😍👌
JustineSkye: thanks love😘 @augustskyelover and love you babe see you tonight! @Augustalsina💋😉

I got into position and took a lot of pictures. I looked at my phone and grabbed my things getting ready to leave. It was 5:25 I came at 12:10 so this was 5 hours and 15 minutes long. Not bad. I drove home. And got out the car heading toward the front door I opened it to smell a nice scent fill my nose and to see candles everywhere with the lights off. I looked to the floor to see rose petals leading toward our back yard. I smiled lightly following them. I opened the back door to see August with a suit on and since it was fall it was dark outside so the only thing providing light was the candles and our lanterns.

I smiled to feel a tear falling down my face. I didn't bother to wipe it away. I put my things down and walked to the table that was in the middle. I sat down as August copied my motions.

"What's this for?" I asked while crying tears of happiness.

"You, ma. I just really wanted you to know how much I love you babe. How much I need you. I thought you needed a break from all the work and just be able to relax at a nice candle light dinner with ya man." He said while looking deep into my eyes smiling. I smiled back.

After hours of talking, drinking, and eating we decided to go to bed. I took another shower and washed all my make-up off. My hair went from straight to curly but I didn't care. I loved it. I put on my pajamas and climbed into bed. Forgetting everything and everyone but me and August.

"Goodnight" he said kissing my ear and cuddling me.

I smiled to myself "goodnight babe" and slowly felt my eyes get heavier as sleep took over.
I love him so much.