BANDIT

Arianna (Justine)

3 weeks later...

Today we were finishing up filming my music video for my song "Bandit" since it reached top of the charts last month after it was released. It's been in the top 5 for 3 weeks now. We are just now starting to work on my song "Collide" ft. Tyga for my EP "Emotionally Unavailable"

Me and the cast were drinking and dancing to music celebrating. I will be releasing it next week. August was here cheering me on throughout all of it. I love him! He's currently working on his album "This Thing Called Life" which I know will be amazing. I heard some songs already haha.

After our short party Aug and I went home to watch movies and chill.

We put on Brotherly Love and ate popcorn. Throughout the movie we kissed a few times. I smiled up at him.

"My beautiful, talented, sexy, chocolate girl" he said smirking.

I winked and said "my fine, goofy, successful, caramel man" I said causing us both to crack up laughing.

I enjoyed moments with him like this. It really made our bond stronger. I really love him. I know he loves me as well.

With that I went to sleep and couldn't wait for tomorrow. It would be just me and Aug. Everyone on instagram started calling us Augustine. I like that.

They'll see plenty of Augustine on social media tomorrow!😂

Next Morning....

I took a shower and did all my hygiene then put on this:

I put my hair in a high puff. And applied some lip gloss. After I applied it I grabbed my phone and. My bag and went downstairs to August already dressed and ready to go.

We walked outside to our car and headed out to the Indosea Waterfall. I turned on the radio as we waited for us to arrive at out destination.

Once we did I took a picture of us and put it on snapchat with a heart eye emoji. Then I took videos of us both hiking up the mountains to reach the top of the waterfall.