The Sleepover

Arianna p.o.v.

We pulled up to my house which was not to big or not to small but just right for me. We walked in setting our things down in our rooms I have a 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom house and is two stories high. With a stone outline and a small pond out front.

" Mi Casa, Su Casa" I said to my friends unlocking the door leading them inside.

"Wow." They both said walking inside.

I closed the door and led them to my kitchen where we sat and of course are.

"So about this August, do you really like him" India asked raising her brows at me.

"Yeah. At first I hated him... He was so rude and just cocky it made me sick. Now after a year of hate he is starting to make me fall in love with him slowly. He kisses me unexpectedly and I feel sparks and butterflies in my stomach and I just can't make it stop." I take a deep breath continuing.

"I think I might Like him more than I should" I say looking down.

"I thi-" Kai started but couldn't finish since my phone started ringing.

I pull the out my phone only to see August❤ appear on my screen. "Speaking of him." Kai says looking at my screen. "Shhh" I said giggling

Phone Convo

A=Aug
Ari= Arianna

Ari: Hey Aug

A: Hey Ari, I was wondering could I stay the night at your house tonight?

Ari: why? Don't you have your own house?

I said making us giggle

A: I do, I just wanted to see your beautiful face.

I could tell he was smiling. I felt a sudden warmth rush to my cheeks meaning I was blushing.

Ari: Ok. Be here in 30 min and bring snacks and movies!

I said hanging up the phone

End of phone convo

"So what happened" India asked smirking

"August is coming over in 30 min to join our party. You should invite Kayston and Nathaniel" I said smiling

"Ok" the both said running off toward the living room making their calls.

I ran upstairs putting on my pink doughnut pajamas which I love because they're so comfy. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair making me look even better than I did before. *flips hair*

I walked down the stairs to hear the doorbell ring. I open the door to see August and two attractive guys walk in which I'm assuming were kayston and Nathaniel.

"Hey, I'm Kayston" said the tall light skin with curly Brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Arianna" I said smiling

"nice to meet you" he says smiling at me then walking off toward Kai.

"I'm Nathaniel." Said an even more attractive guy with a darker skin tone than Kayston.

"Hey, I'm Arianna" I say blushing because he caught me staring at him.

He laughed then walked off looking for India.

"Hey, babey" August said making my knees weaken from his sexy accent.

"Hey" I said blushing, and grabbing his hand leading him to the living room where everyone was.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever" I heard India yell from the sofa. We all sat around in a circle on the ground this'll be fun I thought.

Catching August checking me out. I did a slight cough catching his attention and winked smirking. As he just liked his lips and bit his bottom lip looking deep into my eyes. Fuck.