The Truth

Arianna P.O.V.
A/N
That is Jasmine in the photo above.

For everyone who is confused on who Aug slept with in the first place this chapter is just for you...

Throwback to 10 years ago in New Orleans...

It was August 3rd 2005, when my mother had told me that we had new neighbors. And of course knowing me I didn't really care. My mother told me to go meet the new neighbors and try to be friends with their son August.

I did what she told me to. I walked across the street to this big nice brick home with a big tree in the front. I knocked on their front door and put on a fake smile.

The door opened and a cute boy who looked around 13 or 14 looked down at me and smiled. Soon I was not fake smiling anymore, it was a real genuine smile.

"Hey, I'm August" he said smirking and trying to lean on the door but failed. I laughed and so did he.

"I'm Arianna but you can call me Ari for short" I said blushing as he licked his lips.

Then after that moment we started to hang out everyday. We became best friends. Until the day he left to Atlanta June 29th, 2011.

Two days before he left...

"Hey, August" I said hugging him "Hey Arianna" he said kissing my head. Me and Aug have been friends for years now we basically did everything together. He was my first kiss, and first best friend. We haven't dated or had sex or anything... Yet.

But anyway I started to catch feelings for Aug the day I went over to his house I was going to tell him I loved him.

The next day I knocked on his house door to see if he wanted to hangout there was a unfamiliar car in his drive way but I ignored it.

I knocked on his house door and it opened. I heard moaning coming from up the stairs. I followed the noise to August's room the door was cracked open. I saw August and my cousin Jasmine having sex on his bed. I opened the door all the way and gasped.

They turned their heads toward me and quickly got off of each other. "Hey, Ari" my cousin Jasmine said awkwardly.

"How could you do this!, you knew I loved him." I spat at her crying. ,"I'm sorry" she said trying trying to hug me.

"No, get away from me you, bald headed, arangatange looking, Cauillo step-sister, off brand kehlani looking hoe" I said running down the steps and to my car.

"Ari, wait I can explain" August yelled as I hopped in the car.

"You told me you would wait for me" I said crying even harder.

"I'm sorry.." he said starting to also cry.

"Fuck you, August" I said pulling out of his house driveway, heading toward Kaianna's house.

That was the last time I've seen him till last year. I must admit he did get sexy over the years.

A/N
This is so you guys know why Ari hated August in the first place. Just want to make sure you guys aren't confused.