intro

* Krystal Jung (17 year old)

She is the granddaughter of the world richest man. That own the JUNG COMPANY. She has an older Yunho Jung and a younger brother Jungkook Jung . At age of 17 she already have her own building once she was out from her school she became a charisma , intelligence, brave and sometimes she can be scary leader . When she was at her school she became a nerd because she doesn't want anywant to know about her except her friend who is fx and got7. She always got bully by exo and red velvet. What will happen when she got mad at them?

*Kai Kim (17 year old)

He is on a group name exo. He is famous for being playboy and smart. He like to bully Krystal. He always say that she should not be in that school because she was a nerd. But what if he in love with her,  what if she is from his past?

*Yunho Jung(23 year old)

He is the older brother of Krystal. He is very protectev if it was about her sister. He now became the head of the family because their parents died when soojung only 9 years old and jungkook was 7. They live with their grandfather.

* Jungkook Jung(15 year old)

He was the youngest among the Jung's. He is also very protective over his sister. He was very famous at the school. He was in a group name BTS.
He always disturb his sister and his brother bit they know that he love them that why .

*F(x)

They are multinational group. They we're friend with Krystal. They were not the queenka of the school because they also act as a nerd. The learder of the group is Victoria Song she is the oldest on the group and the daughter of the richest man in CHINA and the second oldest of the group was Amber Liu she was a famous rapper and street dance in La. And Luna Park she was the sister of famous composer and producer in Korea.and of course Krystal is the youngest.

* EXO

They are the kingka at the school. They always think that they we're the best and the richest in the school. But how would they react if they found out that fx is more richer that them?

* GOT7

They we're friend with fx. They also very protective about fx. They supposed to be kingka but same as fx they act as a nerd and give that tittle to exo they we're richer they exo probely.

*BTS

They we're friend of jungkook they have the same story as jungkook.

* Red Velvet

They think that the we're close with exo but exo hate them.

Sorry for my broken English