Playboy&Happy news

Kai pov

Yo kai let go to the canteen say sehun. No thank I think I will stay In class replay me. OK we all go first. Suddenly I see a group of girls is heading toward me. Oppa let go oppa say a girl. Go where replay me. Out of the school say that girl. Okay. We all go to the mall until the school finish. I already text suho hyung that I am going so that they will not disturb me and the girls. They keep in clinging at my arm I feel so uncomfortable. So I say toward the girls I have to go right now my mom is calling me. It okay oppa see you tomorrow. I go to my car and go to my home.

Krystal pov

I was at canteen with fx and got 7 . Suddenly I got a call from my p.a. Mr. Byun. He say that my brother want to celebrate my birthday and he want me to invite my friend to the party and he also say to me that I don't have to act as a nerd I was so happy. I tell fx and got7 and the all got excited. It was on Saturday it mean I have 1 more day to prepared. After school I decided to went home change my clothe and go to the office. My brother didn't worried about me and my brother if we skip class because we always got first in our school. So I went to my office and I saw my brother is waiting for me inside my office. Hai oppa what are you doing hear say me. Hai Krystal I just want to inform to you that you noe right that we are the price and princess right say my brother. Yes I know replay me. So went we celebrate your 17 birthday grandpa is going to tell everybody that we are the price and pricess and also the heir of Jung's company the biggest company in the world say my brother.What but oppa everybody in school know me as a nerd and also got and fx so our identity is going to reaveld to the world say me in shock. Yes you all going to reaveld you indentity and show to the world that you guys are the most powerful teenagers in the world say my brother . OK I going to inform fx and got about this. It OK Krystal their parents already inform them about this OK Krystal I have to go to LA I am coming back at 6 in the evening. He kiss me in the cheek and bid goodbye. Noona oh noons where are you my brother sing while jumping happily. What wrong with you baby kook? Ask me to him. I am happy because grandpa is going to reveal us in public he say while playfull play my hair and kiss my cheek. OK jungkook I know you have important meeting with Mr. Derrek right you better change you clothe say me to him. OK noona meet you at home bye he kiss me and bid goodbye.

Kai pov

As soon I arrived I see many parents and my sister is sitting together at the living room. Jongin come at sit here say my father. I sit. OK everybody on Saturday we are invite to the Jung's party it,was for their granddaughter birthday and also they going to reveal the princes and princess at that day so jongin you can invite you group to the party my father say to us. OK father I am going to tell them.