The Start

Krystal pov

"Krystal hurry up we are going to be late!!! "

shout my brother yunho. "Yes I am coming" reply me  . This is me everyday my brother going to sent me to the bus station that is near my school so that nobody going to see me. I will wait for my friend fx and we going to walk together to school." Krystal you look totally like a nerd" say amber she is the most talkative in our group. "Of course I have to look like a nerd so that any want not going to see me as the Jung's" say me to amber. "Hurry you guys we going to be late "say our leader Victoria. We ran and we see our best friend got7 is waiting for us in front of the gate. You guys we're late but it OK we have 10 minutes before the school start. That is how we live fx and got was supposed to be the kingka and the queenka of the school but we don't want anybody to ran after us everyday because we have look, money and talent all the teacher doesn't know about us except the head master MR.KIM. Mr.Kim is work for my brother that is why the school name was The JUNG'S. It was name after my family name. And his son Kim jongin a.k.a kai. He always thinks that nobody can make him fall to the ground because his father was a headmaster of the most rich and intelligence in Korea.

Kai pov

As soon as I arrived to the school a lot of fangirl of mine or maybe my other member waiting for us." Ya kai why are you always late to school "say suho he is our leader. "Sorry hyung I wake up late this morning" . As soon as we step in to the school all our fangirl screaming. This give me felling like nobody can't stop us. And we also always being disturb by a girl group name red velvet. They always think that we like to hangout with them. "Oppa let go together oppa" say joy to me. "Go by yourself say me. Yes maybe I was a playboy but I will not flirt with this group they make me itchy went they touch me". But I like to disturb a girl name jung soojung. She look like a girl that will call her mom for help. "Ya jung soojung "I call her. She didn't look at me and at that time I was angry how can she doesn't look at me but somebody make me take aback it was BTS. They maybe a new student but their popularity is quit good. So I taken aback. And leave that please. Jung soojung you just wait.

Krystal pov

Just now kai just call me but I didn't replay him back I though that he going to bully me again but somebody help me it was my beloved brother jungkok. He smile at me and his friend say something to Luna. "Krystal you brother want us to meet him right now at the roof "say Luna. We go to the roof and saw my brother with his friend bts I knew them because they have the same situation as fx and got but they don't pretend to be a nerd because got7 want them to protect us if other kids bully us. "Yes jungkok want we can help you "say all of us." I want hyung to protect my noona "say jungkook. "But how can we protect her if you guys already protecting us "say Jackson. "Hyung you can protect her when she being disturb by that exo and red velvet like bring them away from them "replay jungkok. "OK we try our best "replay got 7.

Sorry if I have some mistake