Bully

Krystal pov

It already morning I get myself ready. After get my self ready I went down and saw my brothers and my grandpa there. "Good morning everybody!!! " I say in a loud tone. "Good morning soojung ah!! say my family in a loud tone. "Soojungah what happen to you? " ask my older brother. "Nothing oppa I just happy because tomorrow is my birthday" replay me. "Soojungah kaja we to move " say yunho oppa. " okay bye grandpa we go first " say me. "Bye soojungah"

Author pov

Bye soojungah say her grandpa it's okay soojung after your birthday you going to be powerful women in the world and sorry soojungah if I always make you act in front of the public say her grandfather right after her granddaughter left the home. She arrived her school early today so she is the first one to arrived. But suddenly her hand was grab by somebody and it was KAI.

Kai pov

"Yah jung soojung I think you need this for shower " I say to her. And I take a bucket full of dirty water and dump it on her." Yay Kim kai what wrong with you?! " she say while shout at me. " ya jung soojung you deserve that " I say to her and she cry while everybody was looking at us because when I arrived everybody already surrounding us so I decided to make her cry in front everybody. So I go to my team and tell them that we ate invited to go to the Jung's party.

The next morning

Krystal pov

Finally it was the day. The day that our grandpa announced us. I went down after getting myself done. "Soojungah you better prepared yourself because today is a big day for you even though I going to announced your brothers but you have to because your friend from school is coming " say grandpa. Right now I already ready to face the work of my life